Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2007, 22:50   #1
BHPian

Hi Y'all

Hi Everyone,

I'm Gautam from Thane, working as a software professional.

I was bitten by the car-bug as wee little 5 yr old when my uncle gave me rides in his 1100D. Since then I was obsessed with cars, amassed lots of posters and an imposing Dinkie car collection (Matchbox n Hotwheels) and following F1 since the days of Senna n Prost.

When I turned 18....I let it roll, baby roll, zipping around in the zen-mobile, and even joined the Chequered Flag F1 club in mumbai.

Then we moved house, Chequered Flag moved away from Sidewok and I got outta college and started working. Cars stepped down in priority for the next 4 yrs.

Until I test drove the Swift VDi yesterday! I let the test car rip on the highway between Thane & Kalyan and I still can't wipe the smile off my face.

So I plonked down 6 big ones and will get my Grey VDi within a month .

I cannot wait to for it to be delivered and it has got me all excited. I've been checking out all the Swift threads on T-BHP and even thinking about when to put in pete's tuning box.

Yea, the car-bug has bitten again!

Cheeers,
Gautam
Old 14th October 2007, 23:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hiya Gautam .. Welcome to T-BHP mate !!

Nice Intro there. Swift Vdi is a damn good choice and one ot Tbhp's Favourites currently. I am sure you will find plenty of threads here to plonk another couple of Grands on Mods, ICe etc.

Our members BUSA and GeekSrik both have Swift's and they'd be glad to help you out.

Check their reviews here -

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ms-review.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...-4200-kms.html

Cheers !!! Happy Browsing !!! Varun Kochar
Old 14th October 2007, 23:25   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey Gautam

So finally you have registered. Good to see you here. Boy do we miss those Sidewok days or what. Havent met up in ages have loads of catching up to do. Do take time to read through the rules.

Have fun
Old 14th October 2007, 23:28   #4
BHPian

Thanks Varun, Boy there are soo many Swift Diesel threads here, the mind boggles.

Cheers,
Gautam
Closed Thread

Most Viewed