Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2007, 15:17   #1
BHPian

Hello TBHP !

Folks,

The finance professional that I am, i imperatively post my introduction after putting up many other general posts ...basically after an audit of the quality you know . I am 33 years old and work for a major MNC at Bangalore . Had a layman fetish for cars and fell for a Premier 118NE when in school. I have a subconscious bias towards FIAT cars but had major crushes on the Indigo , Pajero , and Lancer at different points in time. I have recently, with the help of the forum finalised the purchase of Palio 1.6 Stile. Trust me, without TBHP, I just wouldn't have managed to take a decision. I currently own a M800 so, I guess the Palio is a definite step up. I love going on drives to the lovely hill-stations of South India and definitely relish powerful cars with good driving comfort.

I yearn for the BMW (any series) and hope to have it someday.Look forward to years of TBHP-ing !!

cheers,
rganeshiyer
Old 15th October 2007, 15:40   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to TBHP. Nice introduction. Have a great time here
Old 15th October 2007, 15:47   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thats a very nice intro. Congratulations on your purchase. Do take time to go through the rules of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP
Old 15th October 2007, 16:32   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP, rganeshiyer. Enjoy your stay here.

The Indigo is a strange car to have a 'crush' on, though. Nevermind, to each his own!
Old 15th October 2007, 18:09   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post

The Indigo is a strange car to have a 'crush' on, though. Nevermind, to each his own!

Haha...I agree ! but there was a point in time when I thought the Indigo had it all...space, practicality, sedan , decent looks et al. . Let's say that I was going through a pronounced phase of love for anything Indian made
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks