Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2007, 04:11   #1
BHPian

Vishal from Pune

hi Friends, this is Vishal from Pune. I have recently decided to purchase a car and realized that I had to join the definitive guide to the automotive scene in india, if I was to make the right purchase decision. I have zeroed in on the Palio 1.6 which is now available in three colours, red, black and grey???? The blue available in 1.1 would have been a better choice. Anyways, I hope to make the purchase soon and look forward to all the guidance and advice that you guys would like to offer me. Thanks.
Old 1st November 2007, 10:17   #2
BHPian

Hi Vishal!

Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will have a great time..right from selecting your car to ICE to maintenance and so on!

Be ready to get addicted!

Cheers!
Fatal3rror
Old 1st November 2007, 10:42   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi Vishal, welcome fellow Puneite. Hope you have gone through the announcement section and acquainted yourself with the rules.

Nice choice of car. I am a fellow Palio user from Pune and drive the older version 1.6. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Enjoy your stay.
Old 1st November 2007, 15:48   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
I am a fellow Palio user from Pune and drive the older version 1.6.
retro guy with retro car

welcome vishal !

dont listen to him
Old 1st November 2007, 17:07   #5
BHPian

Welcome to tbhp Vishal. Nice to hear you are lookin forward for a Palio 1.6. Good car indeed. To know pros and cons against other car, with your perspective, just write in few requirements of yours. Guys here are waiting to help you.... Have a great time.....!!!
Old 1st November 2007, 17:14   #6
BHPian

Welcome aboard. I test drove the new Palio 1.6 last weekend and I'm totally impressed. That car has some serious heart, a SWEET engine note and the Ferrari red...supercool. If you're an enthusiastic driver, i don't think you can find ANY car that good in that price. Go for It!
Old 1st November 2007, 17:40   #7
BHPian

Welcome Vishal, another addition to the Pune's Team Bhp people.
Old 2nd November 2007, 00:19   #8
BHPian

Thanks guys for that very hearty and warm welcome. I shall definitely trouble you with my queries on ICE and such in the future.

@desmo: Retro brings with it loads of experience. I hope! :-)

@vikram18: You test drove but are you planning to buy it? Or was it just for having a nice little weekend's sake, hehe? Which dealer did you go to for the test drive?
Old 2nd November 2007, 01:24   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalpipraiya View Post
@vikram18: You test drove but are you planning to buy it? Or was it just for having a nice little weekend's sake, hehe? Which dealer did you go to for the test drive?
I'm tempted to upgrade my small car after test driving this. I'd gone with a friend; he's buying for sure. I'd gone to B.U. Bhandari@Baner, nice open road to rip the li'l thing. Test driving hatchbacks is really a little below par for a nice weekends sake
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks