Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2007, 21:26   #1
BHPian

Hi All..

HI All,

This is Gautam from Bangalore and i have been viewing Team BHP for a year now but never registered (cause i was waiting to get my car which i bought this June).

I have a Corsa 1.6 Royale 04 Model...i bought this car as i love the Opel cars and had two of them earlier.

I'm the travelling breed and love to do lond drives with my car. having found a very good wife who also loves to travel with me. hope to share my travelogues on Team BHP and also get good information from you all.

Thanks.
Old 13th November 2007, 23:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey Gautam, welcome to T-BHP.
Good to see another fan of Opel. My dad used to have an Astra,and we got a Corsa after that. I loved the Astra,every bit of it.The Corsa seemed a little less refined,though.

Have a great time onboard..
Enjoy!
Old 14th November 2007, 00:59   #3
BHPian

Hey Thanks Nitin..

I agree with you on that...My dad had an astra too and it was better then the corsa i have now...but had to compromise as you know about the Astra...
Old 14th November 2007, 02:45   #4
Senior - BHPian

welcome to the forum Gautam. i used to own an astra and had to get rid of it after my accident. the strong built body took the impact of knocking a pole down and i came out scratchless. miss the car
would be great to read your travelogues and learn of new places. man you are a lucky guy to get a wife who shares your passion for the roads.
please do read the rules before posting.
Old 14th November 2007, 09:22   #5
BHPian

Welcome Guatam. Nice to hear about Opel after so long as I too agree what brand GM has withdrawn from Indian Market, last time drove Vectra and was really impressed by the car. Anyways great that your spouse also has a passion similar to you. Enjoy and all the best
Old 17th November 2007, 12:15   #6
BHPian

hey gautum welcome man nice to meet an opel fan after a long time
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks