Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2007, 12:35   #1
BHPian

wischvuanaudh,,,its me.

Hi Mates,

My name is Viswanath and I am from Aleppey, Kerala. I am doing my bachelors in commerce along with ACCA. I have been crazy about cars from my childhood, and hope I finally got the right platform to let out the best of it. I've been a member once, but I couldn't keep that badge long and now I am back. And for the moderators, thanks for letting me in. I appreciate that.

The above is the version corrected by a Mod. The below is the original, next time such a post won't see the light of day.

Quote:
hi mates..
My name is viswanath and am from Aleppey, Kerala. Am doin my bachellors in commerce along wid ACCA. I bin this crazy about cars from my childhood and hope i got the right the platform to let out the best of it. i've bin once a memeber but i couldnt keep that badge for long and now am back.
and for the moderators, thanks for letting me in. I appreciate that.
Old 15th November 2007, 20:00   #2
BHPian

I admit. My bad !!!
Old 15th November 2007, 21:05   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard,Vishwanath!
Have a great time here..
Old 15th November 2007, 21:40   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wischvuanaudh View Post
Hi Mates,

My name is Viswanath and I am from Aleppey, Kerala. I am doing my bachelors in commerce along with ACCA. I have been crazy about cars from my childhood, and hope I finally got the right platform to let out the best of it. I've been a member once, but I couldn't keep that badge long and now I am back. And for the moderators, thanks for letting me in. I appreciate that.

The above is the version corrected by a Mod. The below is the original, next time such a post won't see the light of day.
Welcome on board mate! Please do take the time to read the rules of posting. I think you got lucky as it was your first post and you got a good mod in a good mood
Old 15th November 2007, 22:44   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wischvuanaudh View Post
I admit. My bad !!!
welcome aboard wischv...., i am sure you are going to find it difficult every time you login with your tongue twister of a name.
Old 15th November 2007, 22:48   #6
BHPian

Thanks mates. Sure,, I was lucky to have a cool mod. I guess, all of them are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna View Post
welcome aboard wischv...., i am sure you are going to find it difficult every time you login with your tongue twister of a name.
Ya buddy.. More than once, I asked my parents to change it.But i got acqainted with the spelling. But u all can call me vichu.

Last edited by aah78 : 15th November 2007 at 23:03. Reason: multiple posts merged
Closed Thread

Most Viewed