Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2007, 08:16   #1
BHPian

Hi there!!

A big hi to the entire Team-Bhp community from I-Chief.

I have been an avid biker all my life and still am but now felt the need to get some sort of knowledge on car's as well, so searched and came across you guys. I think this a great forum for car enthusiasts.

I own a Swift ZXI and a few RDs and other bikes. I am a Petroleum Engineer by Profession and work in Malaysia at the moment. I am sure to find quite a few friends out here like Rtech for one.

Well thanks for accepting me as a part of your community... lets burn some rubber .
Old 26th November 2007, 16:19   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

A couple of RD's? A true fan of the best bike made in India yet, eh? Yup we got 'em share of car + bike lovers combined. A group of us had visited Kuala Lumpur earlier this year; check this thread out. We had an absolute blast!

Welcome to the team, I-Chief. Please do visit the board rules section also, in order to understand our forum policies.
Old 26th November 2007, 17:28   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome aboard. Petroleum engineer? Me too. Budding actually, should graduate in April. Got a job for me?

So what are the other bikes you ride? Indian Chief perhaps?

Cheers
Karl.
Old 28th November 2007, 10:12   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Alan! Good to see you post up here! For those who may not be aware, Alan is a bike crazy nut! He has some fine machines in his stable, and is/has soon got another one of the fastest machines in the world.

Has it arrived yet?? If so, do share please!
Old 28th November 2007, 11:30   #5
BHPian

Thanks for the warm welcome all you guys. I have been having sleepless nights here going through the post's. Man is this forum a treasure chest of information or what!!

Robin, the 08 should be in any day now, will definitely post up once it's in my hands. Gonna be busy though doing the running in. Planning to ride down the Bangalore sometime end of December for a honeymoon with my new baby.

It's the Blue and gold version.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks