Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2007, 17:19   #1

Hi From SZ to Team-BHP

Hi All,

This is my first message on Team-BHP forum. Looking forward for more fruitful interactions.

Quick information about me – Relocated back from US this May 07. IT professional working in Management role in Pune IT MNC. I have been silent reader of this forum around 1 year. Finally decided why not take the plunge.

As far as Cars are concerned, I am NOT Fanatic about CAR but do appreciate the good Engineering thought process to make a CAR especially good quality Car. So it’s not a surprise that I preferred Palio ( the than latest launch Car in 2001 November ). My parameters / Expectation from CAR are given in my signature.

Naturally I have had pleasure to drive many types of Cars from BMW, Merc, Accord, CAMRY, Lexus, Acura to Oldsmobile Cutless Supreme of the past ( My first CAR in US - 8 Cyl 1986 Rocket ).

There is NO such thing as the “Best Car in the world” although I have seen this kind of discussion on periodic level. One has its own parameter and based on that VFM, The Car Owner owns the CAR. Hence Maruti 800 is also a good CAR if FE is the top-most priority.

Another thing I have noticed is the misconception on this forum among some Young Drivers that SPEEDING is FUN. There is a difference of “Controlled speeding up to 90-100 kmph on safe road in disciplined traffic condition” to an insanely “120-150+ kmph speed where Faulty road Banking / road conditions / undisciplined traffic can cause serious incident despite having a good handling CAR as well as good Driving ability.”

Here is one of my Fav song which has some road connection

"Here I am on the Road again. Their I go playing Star again …" ( Turn the Page By Bob Segar )

* SZ *
Old 28th November 2007, 00:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard,SZ!
Pretty sure you'll have a great time here. This forum is the right place to learn a whole lot of stuff..
Enjoy!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks