Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2007, 15:12   #1
OEM
BHPian

Finally the courage to say Hello

Guess it had to happen someday. I am Praveen Krishna. Working for an online portal and services company in Chennai. Around here, I am what you would call the local resource person for all things on 4 wheels and an engine plonked in it.
Much of the information I had picked up web trawling, during the course of which I chanced upon this site. Must say, it put me to shame. The combined knowledge of you guys is overwhelming. For almost 3 months, I had browsed this site incognito. But then finally gathered the courage to say hello.
As for the self and as said earlier, anything that has an rpm meter can set my pulse racing. And in my official capacity as copy writer for my organisation (add my fancy for automobiles), I am in a (enviable, if you should say so) position where (auto)advertisers send in their vehicles to us to test drive and put up a write up (the advertising part).
Further to the same, I had just test driven the TATA SAfari DICOR 2.2 (2WD) along with my chief editor. (By virtue of being senior, he drove longer). And that's the first thing I going to post over the weekend. What you get is a layman's view of the car (and its capability). So don't expect high brow (technical) language.
Next is the Palio 1.6 sport. Await it. (And yes, you can add me to long list of Palio 1.6 Fanatics)
Old 13th December 2007, 16:35   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP. Now our combined knowledge is yours and you will add to the knowledge too.

This sounded like a Miss India speech. Welcome man, have fun and read the rules.
Old 13th December 2007, 16:39   #3
OEM
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP. Now our combined knowledge is yours and you will add to the knowledge too.

This sounded like a Miss India speech. Welcome man, have fun and read the rules.
Yeah sam
Better more detailed than being cryptic. (But definitely less hollow than a Miss.India speaking) And thanks for being the first to welcome me. A pleasure to know you guys...
Old 13th December 2007, 16:44   #4
gump

Welcome OEM, have a nice stay here

Old 13th December 2007, 16:49   #5
BHPian

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll be adding your own flavor to this knowledge bank. Just one suggestion; don't be shy, and keep posting.
Old 14th December 2007, 13:30   #6
Senior - BHPian

welcome to this great and amazing forum of automobile enthusiasts
Old 14th December 2007, 13:39   #7
Team-BHP Support

welcome aboard and dont worry most of us are just layman's out here looking forward to you review on the dicor
Old 14th December 2007, 15:02   #8
Team-BHP Support

OEM, welcome to the forum. There's nothing to be shy about here. Jump on, after going through the posting rules, and you should have a jolly-good time here.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks