Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2007, 08:27   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hi Team-BHP,

Post Edited by the Team-BHP Support : Only two smilies per post are allowed. Please familiarise yourself with our board rules. Thanks

Hi,
I am Maheshwaran Jothi, born and bought up in Chennai. Did all my schools & col in Chennai. For some reason, i was never allowed to take long drives in my car or bike My mum want to be safe and never encouraged it as long as I was in Chennai near her. Whenever I want to drive a BIG no...

And thts one reason my 3 year old Zen has run ONLY 9000Kms. Moreover I use to travel outside country often and hence that usage.

But i always wanted to explore the roads and very crazy on the Classic 4x4. Never managed to get one though... After moving to Bang 2 yrs back, i just drove the car back to chennai without informing my Mother. [It was droven by a driver from chennai to Bang and that guy took my Pioneer HU panel :(, thts a diff story by itself]

Seeing me in chennai and that too driving self, initially schoked but later went on fine. So the 9000Kms was reached bcs I did 2 or 3 trips to bang & chennai.

Now I was looking for a long drive to Wayanad and thats how I ended up landing in Team-BHP. Wow, read almost all travelogues and got interested more after reading those meets. Astonished to know about the experts opinion on the car. I know nothing on car eventhough i own one for the last 3 years.

And now you know, why I am in here cheers:

And thanks to mod for accepting me in this great team.
MJ

Last edited by GTO : 19th December 2007 at 10:37.
Old 19th December 2007, 10:21   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard mjothi.

Please read the rules thoroughly. Only 2 smilies per post is allowed.

cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed