Team-BHP - hullo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   hullo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/3314-hullo.html)

Hi,

I am a new member here, hoping to find some good nuggets of information. Joined this for info on buying a new car, will hit the appropriate forum with queries.

enjoy,
Simran

Hi Simran ,, glad to have u aboard and trust me this forum will b able to answer all ur queries but v hope that u planning to b an active member ... lol
Hope u enjoy ur stay around here ....

cheers

hey simran,
welcum to tbhp.
after sometime ,forget buying a new car ,u will be able to design ur own car.

cheers,
satya

Welcome aboard Simran.....U'l surely enjoi u'r stay here...... Even I got a lot of info aftyer gettin here....
_chEErs_

after sometime ,forget buying a new car ,u will be able to design ur own car.

agree:

welcome simran njoy

welcome dude
uve come to the right place...
enjoy your stat ...
hey BHP shouldnt it be make ure own car ... not design

Welcome aboard simran! yeah, you have definately come to the rite place for info about cars! Some serious car gurus around here and i'm sure u'll learn plenty about cars.
Enjoy your stay!

Hi,

The PM is not working for me. I get a message saying I don't have the permissions to view the page. Can someone correct this please.

TIA,
Simran

Hi Simran,

Welcome to T-BHP.

Regarding your PM's, first check to see if this option is activated. To do that you must:

1. Click on "User CP" in the top margin, left.
2. Click on "Edit Options" in the left margin.
3. Make sure you activate you PM facility by checking the appropriate box.

This should take care of your problem. If you still have the same problem, let us know.

Tnx

hey simran
welcome to tbhp.have a pleasant stay !!

welkome.. a belated one at it :)

Hi RTech,

I am getting the following options:

Login & Privacy
Allow vCard Download

Messaging & Notification
Receive Email from Administrators

Receive Email from Other Members

Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification

Thread Display Options
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)

Thread Display Mode

Linear - Oldest First Linear - Newest First Threaded Hybrid Thread Display Mode:

Date & Time Options
In addition, you may set the appropriate option to allow for daylight savings time in your part of the world.

Correction Option:
Start of the WeekDifferent parts of the world traditionally use a different day as the start of the week. Select the appropriate day for your region here, in order to have the calendar appear correctly.

Miscellaneous Options
Basic Editor - A simple text box Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls Message Editor Interface:

Forum SkinThere is more than one skin in which you can view the forums. If you would like to switch to a different skin, select it from this list.

Please note that some forums here may override your skin choice temporarily.
Use Forum Default Default Style Darkish Blue Black VB Classic Forum Style Smooth Red Forum Skin:

I can't see an option for PM.
Am I looking at the correct place???
Sirman