Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2008, 13:07   #1
BHPian

Hello from redfire

BHPians, I am jay from trivandrum, 32 years old, a System / Network engineer by profession and a rider cum driver by passion. Music is the other thing which turns me on. Living with my partner and kid, also with my cars, motorcycle and music systems. I heard about this forum from friends, and in some other forums. If someone is there into motorcycles, especially bullets, them may know me as jay & ironbull 500.

I drive a Swift VXi and a FIAT 1100. I ride a Bullet 500. I hear Dire Straits, Pink Floyd and some others, I have a Harmon Kardon CD, Rotel Amp, Technics LP, Yamaha Tape and Klipsch Speaker setup t do the job decently. Used to go for long drives and drives, with friends and family.
Old 2nd January 2008, 14:50   #2
BHPian

welcome Mate

hi Redfire
welcome to the team......
hope u enjoy every minute with it....
Old 2nd January 2008, 15:53   #3
BHPian

Welcome to Tbhp my fellow red friend , Have a great stay here!
Old 2nd January 2008, 16:59   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the forums, Jay. Have a great time!
Old 7th January 2008, 19:22   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to T-Bhp Jay!! Nice to see you here!! Get ready to dive deep into the world of cars, but don't forget the IronBull

Last edited by Sankar : 7th January 2008 at 19:26.
Old 7th January 2008, 19:35   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfire View Post
BHPians, I am jay from trivandrum, 32 years old, a System / Network engineer by profession and a rider cum driver by passion. Music is the other thing which turns me on. Living with my partner and kid, also with my cars, motorcycle and music systems. I heard about this forum from friends, and in some other forums. If someone is there into motorcycles, especially bullets, them may know me as jay & ironbull 500.

I drive a Swift VXi and a FIAT 1100. I ride a Bullet 500. I hear Dire Straits, Pink Floyd and some others, I have a Harmon Kardon CD, Rotel Amp, Technics LP, Yamaha Tape and Klipsch Speaker setup t do the job decently. Used to go for long drives and drives, with friends and family.
Welcome abroad

Since you love Motorcars,Motorcycles and Music systems, do check our ICE section.

I have a S1 which needs some attention. Can you recommend a good mechanic?
Old 7th January 2008, 20:57   #7
Senior - BHPian

mm..welcome. nice car and rocking music set up!! what do you have for ICE though??...
Old 7th January 2008, 21:16   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
mm..welcome. nice car and rocking music set up!! what do you have for ICE though??...
emm,forgot to check it when I met him last time.
Old 8th January 2008, 12:27   #9
BHPian

Actually I don't have a good setup for ICE now, running on a basic setup only. Have spent a lot for my home system and now given a break . But definitely planning something DIY as well as some good brand mixed. Me and one of my biker / car friend are planning for a DIY system. We have got some designs and working on that now. Will post the details once we reach somewhere.

@ JK - I know an electronic mechanic guy staying near Karakulam, whom I aproach for repairing andf fixing my home systems. I can introduce you to him if you want. He is good on all kinda music / Visual systems including car audios.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks