Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2008, 04:50   #1

Sharad's Introduction

Hello everyone.. this is Sharad Bajaj. I am from kolkata itself, stay at lake gardens. I work in a BPO as Manager - Operations. I have always had a passion for cars and that is what bought me here..!! I enjoy long drives usually to Shankarpur or Digha (as those are the only good places for a long drive around kolkata)!

As far as cars are concerned.. i have had the opportunity to own quite a few of them in the past (courtesy my parents)!.. ambassador, omni, M800, zen, wagon-r, siena!! The first car which i purchased from my money was the Alto Lx.. pearl silver.. purchased in 2004.. sold it off in 2007, only to get a new Hyundai Santro XO Limited Edition (Ebony Black)!! Fully loaded as they say!
All accessories from Glix.. Art leather seat covers from G-Sports, Nicely ICED.. Pioneer 5950.. JBL speakers,woofer and amplifier! That's my ride as of today..!!!

Would really love to meet the kolkata gang asap!
Old 9th January 2008, 10:04   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the community, Sharad. The Calcutta gang has some interesting meets....look within the Team-BHP Meet section for reports.

Also, do visit the board rules section to get familiar with our board policies.
Old 9th January 2008, 11:41   #3
Senior - BHPian

welcome sharad! i am sure you will have a ball of a time with the kolkata gang. we are usually lazy when it comes to meets - but whenever we do it - we make sure that no one complains.

hope to see you soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks