Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2008, 13:28   #1
BHPian

A BHP Freak!!!

Hey All,

Thanks to google and the "swift sedan" (my search word), I hit "team-bhp" and spent tons of hours reading all the interesting post from my fellow automobile lovers. This is an amazing site!!!

I'm santhosh spent most of my life in Bengalooru and have been residing in the States for the past 5 years. I may have access and seen a lot of those great cars that I read about as a kid in magazines but the car crazy fever in Team BHP has just re lit an old fire that I had as a kid.

I currently own a Ford Probe in the US. A lit bit about this later but as a kid I used to collect scaled models of cars, bikes and airplanes I still do but not with the same enthusiasm as before, maybe because of the ease with which I can get one here. As a student I remember saving up my pocket money, visiting sapphire( a toy store in Brigade road, Bangalore) and spending hours to choose which model I should buy. Sigh!!! miss my life back then but i kinda went back to those days after visiting team BHP.
All I can say about this forum with now ="Sakkath cool maga"
looking forward to knowing you all cheers:
Old 12th January 2008, 18:18   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

IMHO, the kid in a car enthusiast never dies down....spend some time with us to knock like some 10 - 15 years off! Welcome aboard fellow petrolhead. What year Ford Probe? The 1st gen was pretty modern for its time, though the second gen was far better in reliability (being Mazda based).

Do also visit the board rules section also, to understand our forum protocol.
Old 13th January 2008, 00:49   #3
Senior - BHPian

welcome aboard! the site is totally cool infact!, i am addicted to it as was to my hot wheels as a kid! enjoy maadi!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed