Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2008, 14:30   #1
BHPian

Hiya Dudes...

I am Shahab from Calcutta..Will be turning 25 this year... I have been following this awesome forum for quite some time, but got myself registered yesterday...

Well I wasnt into cars till last year, but I guess I have finally grown up.. I drive a white new Honda City Exi(2005 series) and a RED Zen vxi (2005 series)..

I had one big accident in 2003 when my white zen did a 360 degree on a bridge at 6 am in the morning, after hitting a damn government bus...Actually it was my mistake...Never overtake from the wrong side

I am a lawyer and i am into bodybuilding for the last 8 years...I am planning to buy a San Storm soon...yes, i know how many bad reviews this car has got in this forum, but what to do , i just love it and have always been wanting to own one...Currently I am in talk with a dealer for a used one... lets see...

Keep Rocking Guys....
Old 17th January 2008, 15:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

No replies yet...hmmm.
I think a lot of people got scared when they saw a thread from "lover_guy" saying "hiya dudes.."

Lol.. its good that you say you are aware of the san-storm's reputation here... but if you are so set on owning that car, buying a used one for cheap might be a good way to do it. However, i'd imagine that you just missed the best time of year to own a convertible....

cya around,
R
Old 17th January 2008, 15:31   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
No replies yet...hmmm.
I think a lot of people got scared when they saw a thread from "lover_guy" saying "hiya dudes.."

Lol.. its good that you say you are aware of the san-storm's reputation here... but if you are so set on owning that car, buying a used one for cheap might be a good way to do it. However, i'd imagine that you just missed the best time of year to own a convertible....

cya around,
R
i guess either the subject of my thread and my user id ,in combo turned out to be a disaster or may be my love for san storm sent jolts to all the members here. sorryy anyway, this is an excellent forum and i am having a gr8 time here.
wanted to get a san storm earlier but there was a shortage of good deals but then,i am in talks with a dealer now..lets see what happens.
Old 17th January 2008, 17:00   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TeamBHP Shahab. Finding a well maintained San in Calcutta would be difficult. IIRC, Bothra and Austin sold a few. But, did they provide service backup? Check the car properly before you finalize.
Old 19th January 2008, 14:20   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvd View Post
Welcome to TeamBHP Shahab. Finding a well maintained San in Calcutta would be difficult. IIRC, Bothra and Austin sold a few. But, did they provide service backup? Check the car properly before you finalize.
hey bro...
i am not getting any used one in calcutta.. there is one in mumbai(yellow one-2003 model)..the deal is almost complete..just one final check is gonna be done by a friend in mumbai...
Old 30th January 2008, 14:01   #6
Team-BHP Support

Hi Shahab, welcome to Team-BHP. Hope you have a nice stay here. The Kolkata chapter is quite active with regulars almost every month. Please do try to make it to some of these meets. see ya.
Old 30th January 2008, 14:29   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the Forum.
Out of curiosity, can you disclose about the SAN storm deal :-)
Old 30th January 2008, 14:30   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Hi Shahab, welcome to Team-BHP. Hope you have a nice stay here. The Kolkata chapter is quite active with regulars almost every month. Please do try to make it to some of these meets. see ya.
Hi there,
Where do you people in Kolkata meet?It will be great to be a part of the Kol gang...
cyaaa
Old 30th January 2008, 14:33   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushrutha View Post
Welcome to the Forum.
Out of curiosity, can you disclose about the SAN storm deal :-)
i dont wana get bashed over here for buying a 2nd hand over priced storm,so check your pm..
Old 30th January 2008, 15:33   #10
BHPian

Mr. Loverguy We have a thread For bodybuilders too , we would love to read your inputs to, here is the link!
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ss-thread.html
Welcome to Tbhp,

please read the forum rules !!

Last edited by SohailPistawala : 30th January 2008 at 15:34.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks