Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2008, 16:39   #1
BHPian

Just one word for this forum - WOW!!

Hello everyoone at TBHP

Though I have been a member and posted a few, queried a few, I never really got down to write an introduction. More than introducing myself I guess this thread would be more of an appreciation for the guidance, help and support given by Passionate TBHPians. Simply put
TBHP ROCKS

I am Satish, on the other side of 30's, work in IT Management, belong to Hyderabad, but my career has taken me to most parts of India and World. I live in Bangalore along with my better half (incidentally, both of us work in the same org).

I had a Santro earlier (used car - bought in Chennai), sold it and recently bought a Swift (btw - I belong to the "God only can help" category when it comes to maintaining it, coz its a Black Swift Vxi)

Apart from Swift I have my Lambi race ka ghoda - Bajaj Caliber - 8yrs n still running without any problems.

I live, breathe, walk, sleep, wake up -music. Listen to every kind of music but prefer instrumental, Jazz, country n oldies. Oh yes! you will also find me fidgeting me with one gadget or the other - am crazy about them and love to travel - greenery, forest, water enchant me - sadly my better half prefers the hectic, noisy city life :-(

Well...thats about me!!!
Old 24th January 2008, 16:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHPcheers:
Old 24th January 2008, 16:53   #3
Senior - BHPian

Well, well, well! An intro after 24 posts. LOL were u sleeping.

Welcome to TBHP.cheers:
Old 25th January 2008, 11:46   #4
BHPian

24 posts?!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Well, well, well! An intro after 24 posts. LOL were u sleeping.

Welcome to TBHP.cheers:
24 Posts ?!?! gee I didnt realize that...just kept contributing, asking questions coz I felt so comfortable!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks