Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2008, 19:54   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone

I have been a silent reader of teambhp threads for the past one month and i should frankly say that i am kinda obsessed with teambhp nowadays. The quality of the content in the threads are far too good.

I am a software professional based in chennai and am about 26 years old.

I came to know about teambhp through a friend (who doesn't show much interest in cars) whose colleague is a ardent follower of teambhp.

I own a Santro Xing XP and am thinking about buying a safari later this year (and hence the profile name) .

A big 'HI' to all the fellow BHPians and i look forward to have a very nice time out here..

Thanks
Old 28th January 2008, 08:33   #2
rippergeo

welcome safari! ensaai!

Old 28th January 2008, 13:13   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I came to know about teambhp through a friend (who doesn't show much interest in cars) whose colleague is a ardent follower of teambhp.
So these "friend's brother's cousin" kind of links do work!! Welcome "Mission Safari". We have a ton of Safari fans, as well as some detailed reviews on the beast. When do you plan on picking one up?

Do also visit the board rules section just once, to get familiar with our forum policies.
Old 28th January 2008, 14:55   #4
BHPian

Thanks rippergo..

@GTO

I am planning to get one by June after selling the xing. Don't have space to accomodate both.

Will read through the board rules sometime today.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks