Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2008, 13:54   #1

Hello Everybody

Hi everybody,

I Have been browsing thru this site for the past 3 months now and got registered only today. Was searching on google for vintage cars when i came across this wonderful site.

Well iam an interior designer from Thane & own a Palio 1.2Elx.

Iam mainly interested in vintage and classic cars. As a child i was fascinated by just seeing at those cars in old movies and in town side, and always hoped to have one some day. And i always feel cars in those days were not just machines but trully a piece of art.
My reason to be on these forum is to learn more and more about vintage and classic cars. iam just a newbee and have just begun understanding about different makes of these beauties, and iam sure fellow Bhpians will add on to my knowledge everyday.
Iam really amazed by the knowledge of Karllosdevil(did i spell that right), Ram &V16. I thought karl must be a aged man to have all these knowledge, but am very surprised to know that he is only in his twenties. Thank you very much all of you three for increasing my knowledge. I wish to start some restoration project,hope i get something to work on very soon.
By the Way Cyrus i have started loving my palio more than ever after going through all your threads.

All the best guys.
Old 2nd February 2008, 14:32   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakarint View Post
Well iam an interior designer from Thane & own a Palio 1.2Elx.
Iam really amazed by the knowledge of Karllosdevil(did i spell that right), Ram &V16. I thought karl must be a aged man to have all these knowledge, but am very surprised to know that he is only in his twenties. Thank you very much all of you three for increasing my knowledge. I wish to start some restoration project,hope i get something to work on very soon.
All the best guys.
Man good to see more guys from Thane signing up finally, Buddy Knowlwdge is sumthin you will find in abundance here, so just keep on checking in. Ram, Karl & Gogi and many others have good knowledge about the cars and other associated stuff. I would say I leart a few things from their posts on TBHP.

Regards Ed..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks