Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2008, 12:23   #1

Hi

Hi,

This is a test post as well as a quick introduction (I am unable to post yet on the WhatCar forum which I was trying! dont know if this post will work as well - Im using Opera).

Anyway, Im 34, originally from Mumbai, currently in Bangalore (IT industry).
I have driven earlier only in the US (Civic, automatic) during 1998-2001.
Been in India for a while, and am looking to buy a car now!

Came to team-BHP through some search I was doing on the internet and found it to be a veritable source of information and a good place to discuss anything related to cars!

Ill be going for a mid-size car soon, hope to post a query on it in the What Car forum.

Hope to be around and share some experiences.
cheers,
Vardhan
Old 11th February 2008, 16:26   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP, Vardhan. I am surprised that you had trouble posting in the "What Car" section. Can you elaborate on the exact problem via the Contact Us form. There are some fantastic options available in the mid-size segment. Do search for this extensively discussed topic around the forums.

Would also be great if you visit the board rules section just once, to understand our forum policies. See you around!
Old 11th February 2008, 16:31   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome onboard man. Enjoy your stay here. There are lots of people from IT here in this forum.

Your thread is already appearing in What car section. I have seen it myself and replied myself with a couple of posts. Is it the same thread as "What car 7-9 Lac".

Last edited by snaronikar : 11th February 2008 at 16:39.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks