Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2008, 16:42   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hi !! Sorry too late to introduce myself

hello guys,
My name is Amit and i am a mechanical engineer.
I am a SAP consultant working on PP module closely related to automobile industries, especially TATA.
In my day to day activities i chunk my brains hard to develop the system which will help the production line people ease out their work.
Very prominent project done by me is the RFID, barcoding technology that u guys can see on every new tata vehicles, be it safari, sumo , or a chassis.

Right from my childhood i was a automobile freak, i used to make out the vehicle coming just from its sound , whether is a truck (ashok leyland or tata), car , jeep etc. when i was at an age of just 3 years.

i own a peppy alto 800 cc Lx. I love my car a lot. A minor niggle in it takes a toll on me and then the service station people are screwed up.
my badluck was i got a lemon Alto, but i have restored it to a brand new alto, thanks to the co-operation of MUL people and of course my Family Member i.e the TEAM-BHPIANS .

i felt like i won a lottery when i first visited the team-bhp website and then i totally fell in love with it. i cant live a single day without logging on our forums.
Old 19th February 2008, 20:55   #2
BHPian

Welcome- Do share more on your projects with TATA and production line.
Old 19th February 2008, 21:31   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfinstein View Post
Welcome- Do share more on your projects with TATA and production line.
ya will surely do. i think tata is about to launch some lpg variants on indica. not sure though.
Old 19th February 2008, 23:12   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome, Amit. Frankly, if you had not posted your intro, I would have continued to think that you were working with a Pune based auto major !
Old 19th February 2008, 23:28   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Welcome, Amit. Frankly, if you had not posted your intro, I would have continued to think that you were working with a Pune based auto major !
true condor especially with those discussions on commercial vehicles thread. well i am also closely associated with foundries and machine shops who manufacture and assemble parts for GM,MUL,TATA,VOLVO,ASHOK LEYLANDS etc.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed