Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2004, 08:23   #1
BANNED

hi all,

i did do a couple of postings before i finally found this forum. my name is vishnu. i am doing mbbs from manipal, its near mangalore. iam totally into cars and do subscribe to autocar india and overdrive. i find the other mags a waste of paper. i do own a car here a daewoo cielo. well i keep switching cars from time to time. i am basically form kerala and i do have abunch of cars there.
currently owns : daewoo cielo
yamaha rx100
hyundai santro
lancer
maruthi zen
m 800
mini cooper
tata india and finally
ambassador

other than the cielo the rest of the cars r in my grandparents house in kerala. when ifeel the need for a switch i just make a trip across to cochin and just take my pic... although its not that much exclusive ! sometime i just feel like selling all this pices of aluminiums for a brand new e class....even then i would have to put in some amount..!

i am thinking of getting a land cruiser or may be a cayenne ...but the price should be less than rs, 50 lakh. do u think the customs can be dealt with before hand. and also is there any import agencies that can help me out..

anyways guys hoping to hear from u all.
dr. vishnu
Old 15th April 2004, 11:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey man,
Good to have you here. Manipal is a great place to do your MBBS.

Regards..
Shan2nu
Old 15th April 2004, 12:06   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey vishnu welcome to team bhp. It was wonderful to read your car list. Is your Mini the new one and can you get pictures of your machines. What Cayenne u looking for the the S or the Turbo

Well have fun

Dippy
Old 15th April 2004, 12:46   #4

Hey Vishnu,

Welcome to team-bhp! I am sure you will enjoy your time spent here and definitely not find it a waste of time...

Its sooo nice to see people from different places of India. Team-bhp sure is growing....and real fast too!!

kimibabe
Old 15th April 2004, 14:05   #5
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hey there Vishnu,

Good to have ya with us, and going by the number of posts you have contributed in a single day...Dippy with 1000+ posts is surely going to have some competition soon.

GTO
Old 15th April 2004, 14:22   #6
Senior - BHPian

hi dr vishni,

welcome to team bhp. nice list of cars u have there . tell us more abt the mini cooper ..any pics ? its a personal fav of mine

cheers
Old 15th April 2004, 15:20   #7
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

welcome to teambhp vishnu.
thats really a good list of cars u got. Any pics of the Mini??
BTW is it the old or the new Cooper?
Old 16th April 2004, 05:33   #8
BANNED

hey all,
damn that was fast well. yes the cooper mini is new. just got it down from dubai. custom built et all the works. only worry i have is the big truckies i see on the highways. the car is undergoing some monor face lifting. and as soon as i have it i will post it. it was the fault of a chai walla cyclist who thought it was the best place to keep his hot chais....the height was just too good to resist i heard him tell the customers.
anyways i ways looking for a cayenne turbo. anyone in bangalore i can contact for it..

thanx for the response guys.... hoping to hear form u..
vishnu
ps. by the way "normally crazy" the name is VISHNU
Closed Thread

Most Viewed