Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2008, 02:49   #1
BHPian

Hi from Nav from Pune

Call Sign: Nav

Occuation: Geek (Into Soft Dev), Part time teaching, Riding around country and teaching my 16month old daughter how to ride

Location: Currently Pune (Born in Mathura, Did schooling in Delhi and in Pune since 1992).

Bike in garage: Fiero (Black 2000 Model), Bullet Electra (Black, 2004 Model), RX (Black, multi owner owned slightly moded), CBZ (Black 2000 Model - of my friend who has moved to US and asked me to take care of bike, I love such friends). Silver Apache RTR (Another loaned bike).

Cars owned: Don't own a car right now but had a Premier Padmani (on which I learned how to drive, back in 1999). Then owned a 2nd hand Esteem for 6months in 2002. At the same time used my dad's Indica V2. Hoping to start my second innings with 4 wheels soon.

Start riding bikes in 2000 and since them mostly into touring, have done a few rides to some places in India only, stories about them can be read on my site.

Oflate speed bug has bitten me and after my debut on track, waiting to hit the track again.
Participated in Bangalore Speed Run in 2006 but realised that I'm too overweight for it (currently can tip the scale, in full riding gear, close to ton mark).

How I heard of team-bhp? I got to know about it few years back (when it was started). I think I even registered but the id got deleted(?) or may be I forgot the id. So, somewhat like a second innings.
Old 26th March 2008, 10:01   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum Navendu. We know each other from the superb races we used to have from DSK to Pashan circle, then those mini races on Sadanand Road, etc.

Enjoy your stay. I know you would always be around in the Motorbikes section.

Last edited by moralfibre : 26th March 2008 at 10:05.
Old 26th March 2008, 10:19   #3
BHPian

welcome to the forum nav...

a bike lover eh? there aren't enough of them aroud here. all the people in here are car crazy!!! they're all lovely but also crazy!!

have a good time in here. i have and love every minute of it.

one of my goals - to park a harley in my garage. working towards the same!
Old 26th March 2008, 10:31   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the group and have a wonderful time here. Hope to meet you in some TBhp meet.
Old 26th March 2008, 11:11   #5
BHPian

Thanks for the welcome guys.

A biker boy but soon will be again venturing back into world of 4wheels, so realized there can't be a better place than this.
Old 26th March 2008, 13:31   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to T-Bhp Navendu,

Other than the motorbikes section the section which will interest you is the travels section where lots of routes are discussed & travel stories shared. I would love to see you contributing there. Btw Moralfibre is Kiran just in case you couldnt make out
Old 26th March 2008, 14:17   #7
BANNED

Welcome mate dont worry many bikers are here for their cars .
Hope you knows me as well.
Old 26th March 2008, 15:26   #8
BHPian

@Kedar: Yeah I know the face behind Moralfibre. I have already scanned the full forum and didn't miss the "travel experience" section, probably one place I can surely share.

@Ajay: Yeah do remember you. Its good to see when people use the same id on net across forums.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed