Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2008, 19:20   #1

Greetings

Hi This is ganesh, a magician and balloon sculptor in Chennai. Hence the user name puyal, which is part of my stage name. Presently working in AIR and nearly for the past 15 years I have done phone in programmes on traffic safety and related things.
Thinking of buying a car but no space to park inside the premises as the car of my BIL, who is in UK on company project occupies the space and I am against public parking. Now snailing my way through the traffic on bike though once in a while I take my BIL's car(I have a valid licence). But I always get tense because of the behaviours of other motorists whatever the count of the wheels may be! Now my BIL's car battery needs replacement due to non-usagehttp://www.team-bhp.com/forum/images/smilies/Frustration.gif
Hope to share and gainhttp://www.team-bhp.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cheers.gif cheers:
Old 30th March 2008, 20:44   #2
BHPian

Hi Puyal, nice to see a person with such diverse interests here. How is it that you are a magician and work with the AIR.? what is ballon sculpting ? Pardon my ignorance here. Do start a thread about your car dielemma in the what car section so that we all can help you out this.

Looking forward to your posts on the forum. And please go through the rules in the announcements section before posting.

Happy Posting

Last edited by revvedup : 30th March 2008 at 20:46.
Old 30th March 2008, 21:25   #3
BANNED

Puyal, do you really pull out muyals from hats? ;-)

Reg. the battery - cars need to be driven around at least once a week -for at least 5 to 10 km. At least, start it on and keep it running for a few minutes - atleast 10 mins or so every 3 - 4 days. I think for the time being, you can do with recharging the battery - unless the batttery is 24 months or more old (depending on make), it may not need replacement.

Search the forum on keeping vehicles idle for extended duration.

Edit:- Welcome to the forum!!

Last edited by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR : 30th March 2008 at 21:36.
Old 31st March 2008, 14:48   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard Puyal. You've got quite an interesting profile and you share the same feelings as me about driving in chennai city :-)
Old 2nd April 2008, 21:10   #5

Thank you

Thank you for the welcome.

Quote:
Puyal, do you really pull out muyals from hats?
Actually my aim is to pull tensions away from my audience so I call myself a magical entertainer.
Quote:
How is it that you are a magician and work with the AIR.? what is ballon sculpting ?
After a few years in AIR I found I had some free time and magic, my childhood passion got some directions and the entertainer in me got some fuel(appreciation) to go forward with it professionally. Balloon sculpting is relatively new in India (I am the first professional in India ). Basically it is twisting a tube like balloon into different interesting shapes. Originated in the US.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks