Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2008, 11:36   #1

Old Wine in an Old Bottle !

Hey Fella BHP-ians,

I kind of feel funny, doing this. - "Introducing" after being a member for over an year now !! Blame it on my lifestyle / Mood / Paucity of time blah..blah..

I got to know about this forum through someone I met last year Jan, at Elegent (Car Acccessories shop), Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. Damn, these memory pills, I still can't remember his name !

I Hail from the City of Dillwala's - Delhi, and have been earning a living in Bangalore for almost two and a half years now. Although thats about to change.Its been quite an experience "Driving" around here vis-a-vis Delhi. Although have enjoyed every bit of it. I shall very soon be relocating back to my 'maika' (mother's home) if all goes well by this month itself.

I own a 1990 - Maruti 800 (18 years of unquestioned loyalty), 2005 -Wagon R & a 2007 - Alto. Actually its the Alto thats keeping me in Bangalore, I am looking for a buyer here.. till I find one

Once I come to Delhi, I'll speak to all you "Guru's' of the Automobile Kingdom help be decide on my next ride !

An J
13-03-1979 ---> I read the rules D.O.B was one of them !!!
Old 11th April 2008, 11:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Better late than never! Welcome Anuj!

If you are not finding buyers for your Alto, guess you can try Maruti Truvalue.
Old 11th April 2008, 12:01   #3

Thank - You FinneyP ! A great suggestion, Exactly the reason I went for a Maruti yet again, however, they are'nt exactly giving me a decent deal. But I think I might just end up going to them if nothing works out soon enough !

see ya..
Old 11th April 2008, 12:13   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Anuj and like someone said, better late than never

Enjoy and don't forget to read the rules.
Old 11th April 2008, 12:20   #5
BANNED

Hi, Hello and welcome to Team-bhp!
Enjoy your drive thru this wonderful motoring home!
Old 11th April 2008, 12:36   #6
Senior - BHPian

wow,thats nice news and how come your pills held you from posting so long.Anyways it started working, so welcome aboard buddie.
ram
Old 11th April 2008, 13:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram_hyundai View Post
wow,thats nice news and how come your pills held you from posting so long.Anyways it started working, so welcome aboard buddie.
ram
Thanks Ram, Actually I am off the 'pills' for sometime, I think I am better of without them. I am using 'beer cubes', Its a home recipe, All you need is some beer and a fridge. I say its working !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Welcome Anuj and like someone said, better late than never

Enjoy and don't forget to read the rules.
Howdy "Uncle-Sam", I'll keep the rules always on top of my mind. BTW, I'd love to feast my ears to whatever you play, sitting in the Dicky of your palio ! A great sound job, you have there !

Last edited by Rehaan : 11th April 2008 at 22:27. Reason: Posts merged. Check out how to "quote multiple messages" in the Team-BHP FAQ (which you can find on the top bar)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks