Place: Always travelling
Interest/Hobbies…….: Cars
Cars I own:
1. New Merc. C 200k
2. Honda CR-V 2.0
3. Mitsu Pajero
4. Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDi
5. Hyundai Accent Crdi

I was born and brought up in Delhi and studied in modern school. At the age of 9 I started driving and at the age of 11 got Zen, at age of 13 got accent GVS and now at the age of 16 got CR-V but keep exchanging with accent and Octavia. Don’t really ever get a chance on merc and pajero as they are mom and dad cars.

I work (or they say so) part time at dads’ office, a project consultancy firm. What some of you think that at this age I doing a desk job and all, well I don’t. My work is not really stressful or full of hard work. My work involves suggesting new ideas for project, so basically if one has money how to multiply it. Once the idea is on track than the rest of the team takes on with project file analyst, financing (this where I come in again) and all.

The rest of the time I do a million things, modifying cars, a little bit racing and chilling most of the time.

I always sit in the driver seat when in the car and definitely don’t have a driver as I think its waste of money to buy such costly cars and then let someone else drive it. And ya I prefer Manual and not A/T and that’s why all my cars are M/T. Many a times a car gets rejected when I buying a new car due to lack of an M/T.

I love travelling and have travelled a lot across India and as well as cross country. Out of which some of the experience I would be sharing with you guys shortly.

I am a car lover for sure, but I am good at driving and not at knowing the car, knowing the route or anything. Just a machine which can go on driving for as much as you want it to. About the technical aspect hopefully I would be learning a lot here.

That’s all for now. And ya I introduce myself as BHPian and not a newbie.

CR-V

PS: I am a real bad writer so please excuse me whenever I write something wrong/stupid.
Old 27th May 2008, 17:39   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thats a sweet list of cars you got there; each has a fan following on Team-BHP. I have interacted with you elsewhere on the board but a warm welcome nevertheless! You are only 16, so please drive safe. Focus more on understanding the car / its behaviour than outright speed.
Old 27th May 2008, 18:42   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to T-Bhp and its a great list of cars that you have. Enjoy your stay and see you around!!
Old 27th May 2008, 19:04   #4
Team-BHP Support

good stuff.. do u have a license? and which college are you in?
Old 27th May 2008, 19:07   #5
BHPian

Hey Adi, keep under the radar for two more years. Since you have been driving for so long, you already know this, but I'll still say, drive safe. Underage drivers are blamed for everything, even if its not their fault.
Cool list of cars and also an interesting job that you have. Hope to see more and more of your videos.
Cheers, Srijit
Old 27th May 2008, 22:23   #6
BHPian

I would be turning 17 in july and heading to london for my futhure studies.

And as I was checking, I believe the age for license there is 17. So I will try to get my license this year only.
Old 27th May 2008, 22:31   #7
BHPian

As I am still learning about the forum. A few questions I would like to ask.

1. There is a guy whose signature says Addy Force India, Is he really Addy of Force India? (couldn't find him again)

2. GTO and GTO-Touring is the same guy? (or someone trying to copy, just curious )

And in the end thank you all for welcoming me.
Old 27th May 2008, 23:56   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR-V View Post
2. GTO and GTO-Touring is the same guy? (or someone trying to copy, just curious )
Is indeed! I use the touring ID when on public / shared computers. Haven't you noticed our moderation standards already? Do you think "someone trying to copy" would last more than an hour on the forum?
Old 28th May 2008, 00:07   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO - Touring View Post
Is indeed! I use the touring ID when on public / shared computers. Haven't you noticed our moderation standards already? Do you think "someone trying to copy" would last more than an hour on the forum?
he he, thought there might be some big fan of yours. Sure I have seen the test all have to go through to get in.

Well what about the other question do we really have Addy of force India with us?
Old 28th May 2008, 00:31   #10
Senior - BHPian

Hi Adi

Nice to see an intro from you finally and a good one at that. Thats a nice list of cars you own but as everyone has mentioned you are still below the legal drive age so drive responsibly.

Do go through the annoucements section to know about the working of the forum and Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 28th May 2008, 00:39   #11
BHPian

So dippy are you really Adrian Sutil of force india?
Old 28th May 2008, 02:00   #12
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum CR-V! Interesting age to start driving! Even though I shouldn't be commenting on that considering when I started!

Have fun & be safe!

Quote:
No, no, he's Adrian Sutil's brother Dippy Sutli
Old 28th May 2008, 03:25   #13
BHPian

Quote:
And I am Walter Rohl, Chief Test driver Porsche , and the guy who has replied above me is Saurav Gangoolee .

Last edited by revvedup : 28th May 2008 at 03:30.
Old 28th May 2008, 11:38   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvedup View Post
And I am Walter Rohl, Chief Test driver Porsche , and the guy who has replied above me is Saurav Gangoolee .
Ok, so that means no?

Last edited by CR-V : 28th May 2008 at 11:40.
Old 28th May 2008, 12:05   #15
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Ok, so that means no?
No, that means that the chief test driver for Porsche does not know the spelling of Ganguli.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks