Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2005, 02:34   #1
BHPian

Speedster

Hi people,
I am from Mumbai with a passion of racing. I am glad that there is a place for like heads to gather. Glad to be a part of the Team-BHP.
Old 21st February 2005, 07:54   #2
Senior - BHPian

hey welcome aboard dude. teambhp is the place to be.

Drifter
Old 21st February 2005, 10:26   #3
BHPian

Welcome to Tbhp mate!!
with your passion for racing, this would be one place you'd enjoy to be when u'r not on the track..

_CheerS_
Old 21st February 2005, 12:47   #4
Team-BHP Support

welkome... what kind of events do you participate?
Old 21st February 2005, 14:02   #5
BHPian

Want some help

Hey thanks Guys for the warm welcome.

I love speed. But it also gives me the shivers(when I am not riding).
I am not too much of a car person. But Bikes make me go crazy. I own a 1991 (Old B#$@H) CBR 400 Aero. But unfortunately the Fuel Pump (Carborator Type) gave way. Any clues where I can get that replaced an at what Cost? Let me know guys...................
Old 21st February 2005, 14:17   #6
Team-BHP Support

Hey Speedster, happy to have you at T-bHP. You said you heard about the site at the Mumbai speedrun. What was it, the stickers, someone talking, or just bumping into us over there?

Quote:
I own a 1991 (Old B#$@H) CBR 400 Aero. But unfortunately the Fuel Pump (Carborator Type) gave way. Any clues where I can get that replaced an at what Cost?
Firstly, is it an aero becouse the last Aero was built in 1989. However, the engine has not changed much with the 400rr's and the Aero, so sourcing a new fuel pump shoul dnot be too hard a task. Your options are to either go to one of the import dealers (Maharashtra motors, Kishnrao etc.) and get a pump from them or you could also try and get it fixed.

Which part of town do you stay in. If you are from the South, I can put you in touch with my guy, Tony. He does great work.

I almost bought an Aero in December last year. Was getting a decent dealon it, but I tool too long and lost it. It's a nice lil' bike for the city, however, that rear hugger restricts upsizing the tyre.
Old 21st February 2005, 18:20   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard speedster. Enjoy your stay.
Old 21st February 2005, 23:43   #8
BHPian

Need some help.........

Hi Rtech,
Actually I came to know of you guys from the sticker. But I never im my wildest of dreams known that this forum was so happening.
I have made sure and they say that its the Cbr400 Aero. In whichever case the fuel pump is the standard. I have tried all imported dealers from Kishan Rao to Deepak to Jonny . Infact Jonny himself wants a pump for another bike and has been waiting since long. I know that because that Bike is also in the same Colony that I stay in.
Quite a few of my other friends who own imported bikes are going to Tony now-a-days. But I havent been there yet. I am put up at Dadar so Looks like I should give him a shot. Can you send me his no. so that I can speak with him first.

Thanks Dude.........
Old 23rd February 2005, 21:58   #9
BHPian

holla....

welcum to speed and style....
and to the world of indian motorheadz.....
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks