Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2008, 06:19   #1
BHPian

Hi TeamBHP

Hi everyone,
It is so great to be a part of your forum finally. I have been trying to register for so many days now. I am a great fan of your forum just because of the geniune and straight forward information you get from. I finally found out that one of our TeamBHP member VinayVtec is my team member at work . I am hoping to a learn a lot about cars from you all. I got my baby, a Swift Zxi(top ends are always my choice) Silver last September, my first car from my own savings . I would like to make some simple modifications and still keep a stock look on the outside. Looking forward to interacting with you all and get a lot of inputs. Hope you all have a good day.

Warm Regards
Old 5th June 2008, 12:06   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome onboard Swiftron. ZXI is a fantastic car and i agree with you top-end always gives you complete satisfaction. Look forward to your car pictures soon.
Old 5th June 2008, 12:18   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey Man, welcome onboard team-bhp.

You will not be left bored on this forum. ZXi is an awesome car. I have driven it many times. Hope you get your mods you want and that you save more bucks for bigger cars. Cheers
Old 6th June 2008, 00:50   #4
BHPian

Hey thanks for the response guys. I am really looking forward to get some nice ideas first and save up some money for the mods.

@mobike008 : Yeah i hope i can cross the 50 posts soon to post some pictures

@abhinav.gupta88 : Thanks man, i am definitely looking forward for that, in fact my dad & i have been making some plans to get the new Honda Accord some time soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks