Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2008, 13:18   #1
BHPian

Hi all

1st and foremost this is an awesome forum secondly as the moderators wont allow cntrl c and cntrl v u guys have to bear with my almost godlike ability in spelling. Now a lill bit about myself, landed on earth one fine evening on the 9th day of April some 31 years ago ( compared to some of the members out here am ancient ), then the usual schooling colleging ,girling ,working, etc etc ( not in the said definitive order but), my fascination with cars had been from maybe the day i realised what cars are, so when I was in standard 8 i decided to try it on my Dad's MarkII Amby. It was saturday dad was out somewhere ,smuggled the keys, went the garage, ignition on, gears engaged and pedal on the floor. Next thing, theres a loud bang, the garage door was nowhere to be seen, along with the right headlight and indicator. I was promptly thrashed and grounded. Then in 2001 when I had a breakup with my ex the very next day I bought my 1 st car esteem VX 1998, well she still rocks. And then a couple of days back I bought myself a Baleno LXI 2005 dec done 18K only. Thats my garage as of now. Other than cars am heavily into photography particularly widlife and raw hardd rock from 70-90's. In fact I was a professional rock musician in my college days performing with some of the very renowned local bands....... Thats more or less ME. Hope to learn a lot and contribute in any way possible. Once again this forum Rocks.....

----cheers:----
Sid
Old 7th June 2008, 16:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum @me_sid. Hope to meet someday soon. Keep tabs on the meets section for the Kolkata meets we have from time to time.
Old 7th June 2008, 19:01   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Sid,

First things first, please type in full use of the english language. SMS / Slang / Short typing is not permitted on Team-BHP. Your introductory note is full of language that is best avoided on this forum.

Welcome aboard nevertheless! PLease understand our board rules in detail before the next post.
Old 7th June 2008, 19:58   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
Welcome to the forum @me_sid. Hope to meet someday soon. Keep tabs on the meets section for the Kolkata meets we have from time to time.
Hi shuv, will do that buddy, infact it so happened that Blackpearl is my junior from college, and maybe we would meet up tomorrow. Lets see. Oh Btw deep ( joined very recently) is my brother and another car freak.

Last edited by Rehaan : 9th June 2008 at 11:17. Reason: mt = meet.
Old 7th June 2008, 20:01   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Sid,

First things first, please type in full use of the english language. SMS / Slang / Short typing is not permitted on Team-BHP. Your introductory note is full of language that is best avoided on this forum.

Welcome aboard nevertheless! PLease understand our board rules in detail before the next post.

Wow, am impressed, thanks dude for the "wellcome nevertheless". Will try to keep a tab on the language though.

cheers:
Old 8th June 2008, 01:26   #6
Team-BHP Support

Hey Sunny Da, welcome to the forum.. hope you have a nice stay here.. there are a couple of more bhpians in Kolkata who are your juniors...
So now we have 4 Balenos in the kolkata gang.. impressive

Last edited by BlackPearl : 8th June 2008 at 01:27.
Old 9th June 2008, 17:47   #7
BHPian

welcome brother....
Old 9th June 2008, 19:31   #8
Senior - BHPian

Hello Sid. Welcome to TeamBHP.
Old 9th June 2008, 20:02   #9
BHPian

welcome to both the brothers. you'll have a great time here.

guys i suppose its time we have to meet up. post your suggestions in the meet section.
Old 10th June 2008, 10:15   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvd View Post
Hello Sid. Welcome to TeamBHP.

Thank you dear Shuv

cheers:
Old 10th June 2008, 10:18   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS Power View Post
welcome to both the brothers. you'll have a great time here.

guys i suppose its time we have to meet up. post your suggestions in the meet section.

Yeah Nos , u r right bro lets meet up ....

cheers:
Old 10th June 2008, 15:02   #12
Senior - BHPian

Sid, welcome to team BHP - please go through the rules of Posting - SMS language is not allowed and the number of smilies are restricted to two per post.
Old 10th June 2008, 18:13   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
Sid, welcome to team BHP - please go through the rules of Posting - SMS language is not allowed and the number of smilies are restricted to two per post.
Hell yeah I forgot, apologize....
Closed Thread

Most Viewed