Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2008, 13:35   #1
BHPian

it was a great help

hiteam-bhp! i'm samrat a paediatrician by proffession and an automobile enthusiast by passion. went through the site and ended up purchasing a SX4!it had ben a long nag for me and full of confusion which i finaaly overcame .it was great .thanks!
Old 10th June 2008, 13:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Samrat ! Good mix and match between your Profession and Passion and am sure this forum will certainly keep your passion level always on the high. Welcome and congrats on your new purchase.
Why dont you write a breif ownership report about the new ride you acquired. Read the posting rules and have a nice ride here @ the forum.
Old 10th June 2008, 17:39   #3
Senior - BHPian

Wow
Actually this shows the efficiency of the forums that you dont even need to post new threads to find out about something.

Congrats on you purchase and welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay, waiting for reviews and pictures of your beast.
Old 15th June 2008, 10:50   #4
BHPian

thank you abhinav and maverik! it feels nice to be noticed and accepted in a community of like minded people.yes, abhinav the team-bhp is indeed a thorough-bred and meticulous outfit;i had searched a lot about my requirements elsewhere but never came accross something like this.so decision making was very easy.maverik , i'll suruly let the forum know about my expiriences about this new possesion of mine .thank you guys once more
Old 16th June 2008, 12:01   #5
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard samrat,

Please do read the rules - especially the expecations on the readability of posts (use proper punctuation & capitalization and no SMS language, etc).

cya around,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks