Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2008, 21:17   #1
BHPian

olleH llA

Hello All,

The first time I struck Team-bhp was when I was trying to find options on the extend to which an 800 cc engine can be stretched to perform. Indeed I was surprised and excited about the fact that there are so many like minded auto geeks who are brave enough to "power" their maruthi 800s, which was inspiring.

Since I have read on team-bhp, I have been fantasizing about a free flow exhaust system and performance air filters and such stuff for my monster Alto .

Well, I am from beautiful Kochi in Kerala but work at Trivandrum the capital of Kerala. An avid follower of cars and anything resembling a car, I learned driving on my Maruthi 800 when I was around 13.

Since the time I learned driving, my loyal transporters included the faithful Maruthi 800 (1994), Maruthi Zen (1997), Daewoo Matiz (1999), Maruthi Zen (2001), Fait Uno (2002) and now being served by my dedicated work-horse Maruthi Alto (2005) and while at Kochi a Santro.

I strongly believe that vehicles are more than just machines and they have a soul. At least a few times I have wondered how my ride has saved me from being squashed or being rammed head-on.

Apart from cars, I love traveling.

Thanks all and looking forward to interact with you all a lot!

Warm Regards
Kris_risK
Old 11th June 2008, 10:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP Kris_risk.

TBHP is a deciplined community which gives room for every individuals thought, have a wonderful time here.

Please go through the rules and guidelines before you kick off!!!
Old 15th June 2008, 20:45   #3
BHPian

Hello Jacs,

Thanks for the welcome,

I hope I have not broken any rules yet and will try my best not to. In the meantime keen to meet any of the team-bhpians at Tvm and Kochi.

Good luck guys and team-bhp rocks!

Regards
Kris_risk
Old 16th June 2008, 02:27   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Kris enjoy a pleasant stay with TBHP
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks