Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2008, 11:46   #1

Hi There

I am an avid follower of this forum and let me tell you, that this is the best moderated and clean site in my list of forums I follow. Kudos to the moderators and community members! Secondly, I am stumped by the humble responses from the experts (Which is very rare in forums); hence it encourages newbies (like me) to learn more without being intimidated or embarresed! Again cheers to members of this forum.

2 cents about me - My passion with cars started with 1988 Honda Accord then upgraded to Accura. In Bangalore I drive Accent/Zen and looking forward to a upgrade pretty soon.

Looking forward to more interaction with fellow members!

Cheers!
Old 12th June 2008, 12:02   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome fastcarz, thanks for the appreciations. We consider ourselves amongst bunch of friends rather than experts

Once again welcome have a pleasant stay.
Old 12th June 2008, 13:02   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome onboard. I presume you live in the US since you drive an Acura. Why don't you change the location details then?

I am sure you will have a lot of fun and knowledge garnering on this forum. Enjoy your stay!
Old 12th June 2008, 13:14   #4

Thanks for the welcome. Currently, most of the time I stay in Bangalore and soon want to make it as permanent home. Hence I thought of Bangalore as my location.
Old 13th June 2008, 04:04   #5
Team-BHP Support

Thanks for the kind words fastcarz,

Welcome aboard - im sure you will have a great time (and be even more addicted) now that you have started to post.

cya around,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks