Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2008, 12:24   #1

Hola Riders

Hey buddies. I'm Balu (Balakrishnan) born in God's own cultural capital Thrissur, tutored in Coimbatore and earning a life a s/w engineer in Chennai.

I started driving at 14 (yes I was underaged, blame my family they are a bit car crazed, so am I) on a 72 model Ambassador (which later got a heart transplant to 2001D Isuzu). My god she is a beauty.

The so-called seriousness studies distances my from the lovely beauties in my garage. After i got a job the first thing I did was to get myself a Swift VDI. The long hours spent playing NFS has got into my mind and I wanted to mod my ride. After spending nearly 50k on beautification, lightification and soundification. I'm now getting under the hood. My first task is to get a Pete's chip. ( Should complete that by this week) then a set of Intake and exhaust systems.

I shall post more on my adventures. In the mean time please give me pointers on what I can so with intake(CAI) and exhaust(FFE). Any suggestions on brand, prices and people(to get it done in chennai) would be appreciated.

Happy Driving!

PS: Oh I'm totally a car person but I totally enjoy riding my Uncle's 74 model Enfield.
Old 25th June 2008, 13:52   #2
BHPian

Welcome bro! Make yourself at home ..and do keep us posted about the progress with your ride.
Old 25th June 2008, 14:24   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Balu. Do you still have the Amby? If so, I bet you will have a lot to talk with Rudra. Plenty of modded Swift D's on the board...just search around to find some tips and recommendations.

Do take a quick pitstop in our board rules section to get familiar with our forum policies too.
Old 25th June 2008, 15:28   #4

Thanks Amien and GTO.

@GTO - Yup the Amby is still with me(had a hard time convincing dad not to give her up). She gets to go out only when I go home. Just sits there in my garage, well polished.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks