Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2008, 00:58   #1
Senior - BHPian

Sup?

Although it is pretty late for an Intro thread, I ll do one anyway

Hi, I am Abhishek from Kolkata.

I have had "motoring in my blood" for as long as I can remember. From the small toy cars to my first car (my M800) to my current vehicles, cars have always been a passion for me. I have been reading Auto mags religiously for the last 13-14 years. I have been driving for almost 10 years now and driven the Maruti 800, Maruti Zen, Daewoo Cielo GLE AT, Mistubishi Lancer SFXi, Indica DLS and currently an Accent Viva CRDi and Honda CR-V 2.0.

By profession, I work at a Rubber Component factory. My love my work and am always willing to innovate and experiment. So if anytime any Tbhpian needs any specialized parts for mods or classic vehicles, get in touch with me and I ll try and set you up

I am a self confessed techie and aspiring DIYer. I dont mind getting my hands dirty.

Hope to know you all much better over time

cheers:

Last edited by aah78 : 13th July 2008 at 03:51. Reason: Please limit smileys to 2/post. Thanks!
Old 13th July 2008, 13:59   #2
BHPian

Better late than never.

Welcome to TBHP Abhi. Why dont you join us for the daaru meet we're having this weekend ?
Old 13th July 2008, 16:07   #3
BANNED

Welcome Abhi, better late than never! Good to know you are such a motoring buff, there are many on this forum including me.
I would certainly get in touch with you i due time as im looking for some mods. to my cars.
Old 13th July 2008, 16:53   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiingg View Post
Better late than never.

Welcome to TBHP Abhi. Why dont you join us for the daaru meet we're having this weekend ?
Checking the Kolkata meet thread as I type this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp1 View Post
Welcome Abhi, better late than never! Good to know you are such a motoring buff, there are many on this forum including me.
I would certainly get in touch with you i due time as im looking for some mods. to my cars.
Sure thing bro.
Old 14th July 2008, 00:31   #5
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard AbhiJ !

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiJ View Post
...love my work and am always willing to innovate and experiment....
As we have already seen!
I am impressed with the speed at which you created the first prototypes and also the attention to detail (avoiding a certain glue because is smelled etc)

cya around,
R
Old 14th July 2008, 14:44   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Welcome aboard AbhiJ !

As we have already seen!
I am impressed with the speed at which you created the first prototypes and also the attention to detail (avoiding a certain glue because is smelled etc)

cya around,
R
Thanks Rehaan.

I ll be happy once/if my prototypes are approved

As far as the glue is concerned, I cant afford to make a fellow tbhpian's vehicle stink ... can i?

P.s. I am also working on making the product fire-retardant ... Its not a requirement, but I think ill be an added safety feature...

Last edited by AbhiJ : 14th July 2008 at 14:45.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks