Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2008, 18:17   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hello Everyone

Hi,

I am Amit from Bangalore , I am following Team - BHP for long time and tried to register earlier as well but some how never got my registration approved by Mods but better late then never.

Thanks to Team BHP I have booked my Tata Safari 2.2 VTT Dicor Lx Quartz Black on Monday and hope to take delivery on Thursday or Friday morning. I have am getting the bumpers painted and fix fog lamps They will take 2 days for bumper painting and registration once Concord Bangalore get my cheque enchased ( total 3 days).

I took a print out of T-BHP checklist and went to yard of Concord on Hosur Road and checked the Vehical before it was invoiced in my name and even before I gave the check. Everything seemed to be fine in fit and finish department in broad day light but as I am no expert in detecting paint jobs etc. I am not sure that my inspection was effective or not but this definately helped as AC of the vehical was not working and problem was 25 Amp fuse not being in place and a mechanic fixed it after 10 mts of dignostics etc.

The Vehical had 24 Km on Odometer and I could not detect any other flaws. I was bit apprehensive on AC front though as fuse fix was not done in front of my eyes but sales person assured that they could not have done any other fix in such a short time.

Thanks T-BHP , I will post my experience and queries elsewhere.

Regards
Amit
Old 22nd July 2008, 20:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to T-Bhp and congratulations on your new ride. Read up the rules before you post or start a thread. Have fun and wish you a great time in this forum !!
Old 22nd July 2008, 20:15   #3
Senior - BHPian

welcome , and congrats on your new beast
Old 23rd July 2008, 10:40   #4
BHPian

Welcome

Welcome to Team BHP. You got a wonderful car there. Do post a review on it soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks