Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2008, 21:49   #1

Hi Team-BHP

A big hello to all the motor heads at Team-Bhp. I’m Shreyas from Bengaluru and I just completed my Mechanical Engineering (I wonder what I learnt though). I ride a classic P180, drive my boss’ (dad’s) swift diesel. BIKING is my passion and MUSIC is my addiction, like minded people can call themselves as my friends (take no offense guys ).
Coming to vehicles that interest me, that’s a long list. Cars like the Evo and the Skyline are my favorites for their handling and tuning capabilities. Ferraris and Porches are the supercars I love. KTM Super Duke is the must have bike for me when I start earning, RD350 or any other powerful 2-stroke for that adrenalin rush when they hit that glorious power band, I better stop here. Talking about music, I listen to house, trance, rock, depends more on my mood.
On a more serious note, I’m so glad to have found a site like this and even happier to find so many motor enthusiasts. I’m looking forward to learn a lot more than what I learnt from my engineering course. A note to all the seniors (senior and distinguished BHPians) – please don’t rag me. Hello to everyone again!!!

Cheers,
Shreyas

Last edited by Rehaan : 24th July 2008 at 07:26. Reason: Formatting tags removed.
Old 23rd July 2008, 22:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyas Aradhya View Post
[FONT=&quot]A big hello to all the motor heads at Team-Bhp. I’m Shreyas from Bengaluru and I just completed my Mechanical Engineering (I wonder what I learnt though). I ride a classic P180, drive my boss’ (dad’s) swift diesel. BIKING is my passion and MUSIC is my addiction, like minded people can call themselves as my friends (take no offense guys [/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][/FONT][FONT=&quot]).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coming to vehicles that interest me, that’s a long list. Cars like the Evo and the Skyline are my favorites for their handling and tuning capabilities. Ferraris and Porches are the supercars I love. KTM Super Duke is the must have bike for me when I start earning, RD350 or any other powerful 2-stroke for that adrenalin rush when they hit that glorious power band, I better stop here. Talking about music, I listen to house, trance, rock, depends more on my mood.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On a more serious note, I’m so glad to have found a site like this and even happier to find so many motor enthusiasts. I’m looking forward to learn a lot more than what I learnt from my engineering course. A note to all the seniors (senior and distinguished BHPians) – please don’t rag me[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Hello to everyone again!!![/FONT]

Cheers,
Shreyas
Welcome aboard shreyas and you will learn more here and definitely with a mech engg degree you can share your views on automobiles. Go through the announcements section for posting threads and pics etc and have a great stay here.
O.T: Are you by chance Arjun's cousin brother as my pal Arjun too has a cousin by your name..If not take it easy and chill maadi...
Old 24th July 2008, 14:33   #3
BHPian

Welcome Shreyas,

This is an interesting forum of like minded yet squabbling debating forum. Have a nice stay and drive/ride safe.
Old 24th July 2008, 22:10   #4

I know a couple of Arjuns, not cousins though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
Welcome aboard shreyas and you will learn more here and definitely with a mech engg degree you can share your views on automobiles. Go through the announcements section for posting threads and pics etc and have a great stay here.
O.T: Are you by chance Arjun's cousin brother as my pal Arjun too has a cousin by your name..If not take it easy and chill maadi...
Old 24th July 2008, 22:27   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP, Shreyas! :-)
Old 24th July 2008, 22:32   #6

@ Happywheels and sridhga : Thanks for the welcome
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks