Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2008, 14:18   #1

Hello ! Novice to Team-BHP

Hi,

I am Daniel (short name - Dany), a 26 yr old IT Proffessional based out of Bangalore. I have been a member @Team-BHP for quite some time with out any Post, actually did'nt had to (Because of the enormous amount of information you could get in here is really too huge). And i must say Well maintained too. kudos to the Moderators in here.

I own a 2006 model Esteem Vxi (my cherished baby) which incidently is the car which i liked the most from my childhood days. From the day Esteem's culmination was announced i have been trying to upgrade\modify\decorate my child to preserve it for long (As i dont intend to sell it).

I have been learning\knowing lot of things from Team-BHP.
Thanks

Dany

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further

Last edited by Jaggu : 1st August 2008 at 14:22.
Old 1st August 2008, 21:36   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hello Dany,

Welcome to Team-BHP. I see your first post has been corrected by Jaggu already. It happens to many of us.
You must read the rules once, it will make it easy to prevent that from happening again.

Welcome again and I hope you make many friends.

Cheers
Sam
Old 1st August 2008, 21:40   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Dany.
Have a nice surfing & driving through T-BHP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks