Team-BHP - Krishna says hi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Krishna says hi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/43549-krishna-says-hi.html)

Hello friends,
MY NAME: krishna.

WORK: Have been into IT during the initial days of my career.(2000-2001) Then, started a media company with a group of friends which is now limping and almost ready to kick the bucket soon, now back to IT again.

LIVE: Right now i am in Bangalore, keep travelling to Hyderabad and back quiet often.

LOVE: my country, its people and their innocence
HATE: my country, its people and their ignorance

CAR: Mahindra MM550XD 4X4 2000 model.

EXTRA: Born in AP, Studied in TN, and now work in KA. pretty much exposed to all these places, languages, cultures and cuisine. Like to travel and see new places. Interested in motor sports but my bank balance doesn't help. Interested in moving and still imagery. kinda tech freak and gadget geek. Don't own any but i get a chance to use them for quiet some time, thanks to my job.(My latest gadget is the chumby).

I have been lurking here in the forum for quiet sometime now, finally decided to introduce myself.

see you around.
krishna.

Welcome to this Forum!! I hope you have a good time around here.

Welcome. So one more jeep added to the group. Are you going out fot off roading too?

Enjoy the forum.

Quote:

Are you going out for off roading too?
well,
Not exactly. Shall wait for some more time till the vehicle does some 50K kms or so.
Have to go visit all Karnataka/kerala end to end and when the seeing stops, the doing starts.
Iam very much interested and read almost everything regarding 4x4 here in the forum. Plan to participate in a few months from now. Also, my jeep needs some work for serious offroading and extreme driving. There a few minor & major jobs and iam yet to find a good mechanic who eats, drinks and sleeps jeeps in bangalore. Please suggest.
Shall post the pictures of my vehicle soon. Have to click some.

krishna.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittigadu (Post 928183)
well,
Not exactly. Shall wait for some more time till the vehicle does some 50K kms or so.
Have to go visit all Karnataka/kerala end to end and when the seeing stops, the doing starts.
Iam very much interested and read almost everything regarding 4x4 here in the forum. Plan to participate in a few months from now. Also, my jeep needs some work for serious offroading and extreme driving. There a few minor & major jobs and iam yet to find a good mechanic who eats, drinks and sleeps jeeps in bangalore. Please suggest.
Shall post the pictures of my vehicle soon. Have to click some.

krishna.

You can get in touch with samurai, Khan_sultan, and many others in this forum. I am sure they would be happy to help you in this. PM them.

Kuttapan says hi too :) Welcome to t-BHP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittigadu (Post 928183)
....Also, my jeep needs some work for serious offroading and extreme driving. There a few minor & major jobs and iam yet to find a good mechanic who eats, drinks and sleeps jeeps in bangalore. Please suggest.....

Krishna,

You join us for the Next OTR and you will have references of the mechanics and also huge inputs on what your MM550 needs and not.

Also, it's a myth that a jeep needs some 'serious work' for off-roading. you haven't seen the contraptions that we tale for the OTR's:D.

Don't worry. just join as for the next jeepers meet/OTR and you will get all your queries answered by a bunch of intelligent jeep lunatics:D.

Cheers,
Shahnawaz