Team-BHP - Hello !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/43566-hello.html)

Hi guys
I am Sujith from cochin 25 years old and single ;) I got to know about this site from my friend aswin who took me for a team-bhp meet and trust me i have got great advices from u guys .
i own accord 2.4 and V6 . now with your help getting my new 530d highline .

thanks guys really appreciate the work moderators and other members are doing here and really great advices
thanks to every one

p.s. sorry for the late introduction was really confused regarding the new car an posted a topic straightaway
thanks

Welcome aboard Sujith. Congratulations on the torque-monster 5 series! I can assure you that it'll deliver on many a thousand km of smiley drives. Have you already taken delivery?

This will also be a good time to point you toward our forum rules. We'd appreciate your avoiding the "u" & similar. Typing in full and proper english is the only way that BHPians prefer it.

Welcome, Sujith. Nice choice with cars, though my son was awfully disappointed that you didnt go for the A4 Quattro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid (Post 928319)
Welcome, Sujith. Nice choice with cars, though my son was awfully disappointed that you didnt go for the A4 Quattro.

tell him sorry from my side
loved the A4 but went with the majority :)
how old is your son .

welcome aboard sujithnk.great cars especially the one with the propeller badge..which shade of the accord do you own and whats the shade on the BMW?

Welcome aboard Sujit! Hope you have a great time here.

Btw, Duboy(Steer Jr) Is our youngest Bhp-ian! All of 8.:)

hello sujith! you took your time writing on the introduce yourself section! You'd told me you joined a few months ago.

Welcome!:)
from VTEC to Diesel?

Welcome Sujith.
Have a nice time here.

Make sure you attend the special meets we have once in a while. Soon, there'll be one in respect of the 5. ;)

Get yourself comfortable with the rules of the forum and you'll be very happy to go on and on!

Enjoy!

Good choice of car there, the 530D is indeed a great car. I would take an inline six anyday over a 3.2 V6 Quattro ( the Quattro is a legend in its own right but for me the inline six is far more special and smoooooooooooth) .

Welcome to Team-BHP dude and Happy Posting !

Welcome abroad Sujith.

Just a quick q; love the new Accord or hate it? Want to know from someone who owns two.

Welcome to the forum Sujit! Have fun with the new 5er!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight (Post 928743)
welcome aboard sujithnk.great cars especially the one with the propeller badge..which shade of the accord do you own and whats the shade on the BMW?

i have a gold accord which is 2.4 and a white which is V6 . now 530d h is monaco blue but it looks like black unless u are very close to the car .

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 929038)
Welcome abroad Sujith.

Just a quick q; love the new Accord or hate it? Want to know from someone who owns two.

Sorry mate mine is not the 2008 model . it is 2.4 is 2004 and V6 is 2006 models .

the new accord to be very frank and not because i own the older version, i personally dint like it . Interiours are quite improved and better compared to the older ones but exteriour i still prefer my V6 .

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippergeo (Post 928885)
hello sujith! you took your time writing on the introduce yourself section! You'd told me you joined a few months ago.

Welcome!:)
from VTEC to Diesel?

Hey how are u doing .
guess what next meet i will bring my V6 and 530d . U take a test drive of both and trust me 530d just flies . U can feel it on ur body and no one will tell its a diesal .
I had a test drive for 530i and felt the diesal version was faster ;)

p.s. please keep our next small meet after 17th so i can bring both .

Quote:

Originally Posted by sujithnk (Post 929701)
Hey how are u doing .
guess what next meet i will bring my V6 and 530d . U take a test drive of both and trust me 530d just flies . U can feel it on ur body and no one will tell its a diesal .
I had a test drive for 530i and felt the diesal version was faster ;)

p.s. please keep our next small meet after 17th so i can bring both .

dont worry sujit-I'm a huge diesel fan. Didnt know you were one, thats all.
see you soon.
use the multiquote facility, to reply to different members. its the button next to the quote button. when you've finished choosing the posts you need to reply to, just click on the post reply button, you're set