Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2005, 21:15   #1
BHPian

i love this !!!

nice place this is... seems as if i am in my own world

still to explore thro ..... a little bit about myself.... i stay in kol... i deal in cars.... and my lifebood is cars...fast ,loud , flashy and with less of creature comforts...... speed is my mantra and offroading pumps up my adrenaline....... i wish if i could do that as my professsion..... anyway... i had a 1000cc gypsy fully prepped up with cams, carbs ,exhausts etc etc etc..... but i sold it of and now have a mpfi esteem on which work is going on to spruce it up.....thats it..... anybody intrested can contact me or mail me at amitava4550@yahoo.com
Old 9th March 2005, 21:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Amitava,,,welcome to a land where people drink gasoline before hitting bed...

Well, to be truthful Im not too sure bout the modding scene in Kolkata but your escapade with your mpfi esteem should be very interesting!!! Keep us posted with all the technical and physical mods your car is goin through with pictures...may be we can learn something new through you...In bangalore, the modding scene is pretty extreme n people have gone to exponential limitations to get their machines going faster and more!!!uknow wat I mean...
There is an esteem in bangalore, actually belonging to one of the BHPians(Psycho) here which is workedupon to revv upto 11000rpms!!!can you blive that???I havent seen the car yet but have people around who have seen it happening...May be this weekend I will if the car isnt detuned...Now thats the bangalore scene...scares me at times...hehe..
Well, as I mentioned, keep us updated with whatever you are doing with your car, specially anything new or first time job...we got few ultra knowledgible people here who also can help you out, in case...
Welcome again dude...
Old 9th March 2005, 21:46   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard amitava.......... like wolf said, Team-BHP is 'THE' place to be for car freaks....do keep us updated with the mod works .... Enjoy your stay!
Old 9th March 2005, 22:01   #4
BHPian

hey amitava,

welcome to the land of BHP. You really do have a passion for mods - do keep us posted on the final outcome, and some pics of course
Old 9th March 2005, 22:10   #5
bhp
BHPian

welcome aboard dude
njoy ur stay !!!
Old 9th March 2005, 23:10   #6
Senior - BHPian

hey welcome to the gang.

why did you sell the gypsy? why?? why??
any pics of your rides? do post them.

Drifter
Old 10th March 2005, 10:04   #7
BHPian

Welcome dude!!
I'v sat in the esteem The Wolf was speaking about.. She is awesome, absolutely awesome.. So guess we have someone who could giv it some competition in the near future.. Sounds pretty kool....

Post pics of u'r ex-ride. And once u'v gotten started with the mods on u'r esteem, post its pics too..

_Enjoy and ride safe_
Old 10th March 2005, 12:17   #8
Team-BHP Support

welkome........... ............. .
Closed Thread

Most Viewed