Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2008, 17:17   #1

Greetings from a petrolhead!

Hey there fellow BHPians.
My name is Behzad and I am a 30 year old Art Director with a huge passion for cars and bikes. I registered with Team-BHP sometime last year but havent been able to be active till now. That is gonna change now.

About my cars, well I used to drive around in a 1997 Maruti Esteem VX till a cousin crashed it. Had to sell it off after that. Now its only motorcycles for me. I have a 1987 Enfield 350 for the past 10 years now which has been christened the 'Ebon Wench' and has been modified a bit for long distance riding. My second bike is a 1989 Yamaha RX100 called the 'Smokin Cherry' which I bought about 6 months back as a daily commuter. I've also been a member in good standing with the 'Inddiethumpers' ever since its inception and it has over a period of time become an integral part of my life.

While my knowledge of cars is limited, I know Enfields inside out. (10 years of riding, maintaining and roadside repairs in the middle of nowhere will make anyone an expert) Do feel free to ask me about any problems you might have with your bulls.

I understand that this is predominantly a 4 wheel forum and I do not at this point own one but I am looking for one that will fit my budget and appeal to me. (not easy when u dream ferraris and earn peanuts) I do hope to gain a fair amount of knowledge from the members on the forum and perhaps even be able to contribute to it.

Thanks a lot for reading this. Hope to cross the 50 post mark as soon as possible and be able to have my own garage.
Old 6th August 2008, 19:15   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the team, Behzad. We have a good number of Enfield owners amongst us, who stand to gain from your experience. How about posting some pictures of your modded Bullet?

Do also take a quick pitstop at the forum rules section.
Old 7th August 2008, 01:21   #3
Senior - BHPian

welcome to team bhp, though this is a predominantly 4 wheeler forum, the 2 wheelers section is in no way laid back and you will find many good threads there too.

we do stand here to learn from you experience and hope you find answers here and learn things too.

enjoy your stay and a warm welcome to you.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks