Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2008, 18:59   #1

hola!

hey all

this is harrysan from bangalore. i landed up in one of the forums through google and as soon as i clicked around, i knew i found the place i should be in.

my machine on the road is a '07 Santro Xing, a black beauty, but have a scheme of larger things in the plan.

am a big F1 fan now torn between loyalties to McLaren and Kimi, since they parted last year. am sure the iceman is going to bounce back to the top this year as well.

Lived on rented cars in the US for 2 years and tried every model and make in all sizes. Ford Mustang convertibles is my fav and am still nostalgic of the late night drives. took roadtrips along the west coast and a few cross-state trips in the east.

Trying to continue with the road trips here and so far have enjoyed all of them.

Looking around the forums, i can already see so much i can know from you people, and i hope i can add my 2 cents here.

have a great day and will catch up with you all in one forum or the other
Old 28th August 2008, 21:03   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard harrysan.

TSK1979 posted a travelogue where he rented a mustang convertible and toured a bit of the west coast, perhaps you should read that for nostalgic effect

cya around,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed