Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2008, 03:44   #1

Hi to all team bhpians

Hello Everybody,

I’m Agnello, 32 years, basically from Udupi and working in Bangalore. Came across this site by chance when I was scouting for information for my first car.

Even though I have not posted any queries I found more than sufficient information on this forum that helped me to decide my car. Prior to joining Team BHP my knowledge about the cars was almost nothing.

I thank all the Team-BHPians for helping me to decide the right car for my requirements.

Music is my passion and my favorite bands are Pink floyd, Dire straits, Deep purple, Nirvana, GNR

I own RX 135 which I bought during my Engineering (MIT Manipal) days and now I am a proud owner of Fiat palio stile 1.6 sport.

Hoping to learn a lot more through the forum

Thank you,
DreamOpus
Old 8th August 2008, 12:25   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the team, DreamOpus. I can't tell you how much we appreciate a member searching the archives, prior to creating a new thread. Glad we could be of help and congratulations on the Palio 1.6. For someone who loves to drive, that's the hatch to own.

Quote:
Pink floyd, Dire straits, Deep purple, Nirvana, GNR
Nothing quite like good 'ol GNR, Dire Straits or Deep Purple on a lone monsoon highway drive.

Please take a quick detour to the board rules section too. Hope to see a detailed ownership review of the 1.6 soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks