Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2008, 14:19   #1
VAP

Hello from Singapore

Dear All,

An avid reader of the forum has finally become a member !!! I am not an expert on cars but nevertheless an enthusiast for all things that can be driven - on road, on the rails and in the air.

I have settled down in Singapore and the broad specturm of cars and bikes here is a feast for my eyes. I own a humble honda city vtec and the best part is that Singapore never feels too small for my driving appetite - clocked 20000 kms in 7 months of ownership in Singapore!!

I come from Pune, my roots are in Mangalore and Goa and I belong to the Konkani community. A foodie to the core and a frequent traveller, I look forward to sharing my experiences and also filling in on all the wonderful tech info on cars that you guys have to share.

Cheers ,

VAP
Old 9th August 2008, 16:51   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hello VAP,

What an enjoyable introduction! Welcome to Team-BHP. We look forward to many interesting street accounts from you.
Old 9th August 2008, 18:01   #3
BHPian

me too me too :-)

hey VAP, welcome to the forum. I am also planning to move to sinagapore by sept-oct; have PMed you about that, please have a look at it. Till then, tell us more about SG automotive scene.
Old 10th August 2008, 09:13   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi VAP nice to have you here on this forum, where in Singapore have you put up.

I too travel to Singapore frequently and i am in Singapore this month, hope to meet up some day.

Enjoy your stay at this forum and keep posting your views on the automobiles
Old 10th August 2008, 10:11   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

VAP. welcome to T-BHP and enjoy your journey here. Do also post about 'owning a car' experiences in Singapore. Have heard that it's quite exorbitant.
Old 10th August 2008, 13:07   #6
VAP

Thanks so much for your warm welcome guys. I stay in the north east town of sengkang - a newer estate with less people and closer to the airport. I have many things to share with you guys but let me first start with what you would expect first "Buying and Owning a car in SG" thread. Trust me this experience can only be had in SG.

Coming Soon !!!

Cheers,

VAP
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks