Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2008, 20:24   #1
BHPian

New Member on Board

Hi everyone,

I am Raj84 and I am from Trivandrum. I have been visiting Team-BHP for a long time as a Guest, as almost all my automobile related searches in Google were directed to Team-BHP. That was how I came to know about this great community.

About myself- I am 24 , and currently working as a Network Engineer in Trivandrum

My Association with Automobiles - I happened to read one issue of the magazine Auto India in 1997. There was no looking back and I had fallen into the world of automobiles. Now I buy Autocar India every month, even though I do buy other magazines as well. In a month I buy atleast 3 automobile magazines just to satisfy my thirst for automobiles.

Formula 1- I started watching Formula 1 from 1997 I think. It was Michael Schumacher and Ferrari and I became a fan of both. The Formula 1 madness continues to date. Also a Narain Karthikeyan fan and would love to see him back on F1.

Vehicles Owned - Two Tricyles, Three Bicycles( BSA SLR and BSA TrailBlazer), Bajaj Discover 125

Vehicle arriving soon- Bright Red Swift VDI with ABS

I will continue from where I left as a Team-BHP Guest. I am now a Team-BHP member..Feels Greaatttt!!!
Old 9th August 2008, 20:54   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard and enjoy. You might find that you need not buy so many mags after reading Team-bhp!
Old 9th August 2008, 21:34   #3
BHPian

Thank you Ajmat. I can now save money as I need not buy magazines. The reason is simple. By the time I get the magazine the contents in it would be one month old since I would have read the same one month ago in Team-BHP. The scoops are an example as I saw the new Ford IKON way back in Team-BHP. It has come only in this month's AutoCar India
Closed Thread

Most Viewed