Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2008, 16:05   #1

New one froM Delhi

Hello and Greetings

It seems I am now a newbi BHPian and am happy to be here. Have been in love with cars since I was a toddler. My current passion is more towards Scale models. In fact I collect only Mercedes scale models. I am also fond of off road driving. I manage to spend atleast a one day week on an average connecting with my car love. I hope to learn and share with team BHP in the future. Once again greetings to all.
Old 2nd September 2008, 16:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Farid, Welcome to Team Bhp !! Tell us more about your rides . Enjoy your stay!!
Old 2nd September 2008, 16:44   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Farid. We have been discussing your awesome Landcruiser over on this thread. . The 80 series is my favorite from the LC family; you own an immaculate looking example. Best part is, your LC seems to venture off-road on a frequent basis! How long have you owned the LC?

Please do take a quick pitstop over in our board rules section to get fully-acquainted with our policies.
Old 2nd September 2008, 16:58   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Farid, nice to see you here finally! Looking forward to more pictures of your scale model collection, LC & other cars here!
Old 8th September 2008, 10:42   #5

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Hi Farid, nice to see you here finally! Looking forward to more pictures of your scale model collection, LC & other cars here!
Thanks for the welcome. I shall be posting series of model car pictures beginning with one from each manufacturer shortly. I feel good to be a member of this community
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks