Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2008, 12:04   #1

Just Drove In!!!

Hello to all T-BHPians! Have been ON since I guess November 2007 when I chanced upon the site, but never got down to an INTRO - was waiting for the right moment.
My INVADER 4 WD is here, so now the introduction!!Am an outdoor enthusiast, driven over a lot of rough and tough terrain all across India. Presently working out of Mysore and keep flitting between this place and Bangalore(as that's where the lady and kids (and the Scorpio)are.
It started with the LandRovers/Jeep StationWagons,moved on to a Commander 650 DI 4WD, then a commander 750 DP 4WD, a Gypsy(out of the original Japanese lot), the Scorpio and now the Invader.
Am keen on OTR, OK(maybe better than OK) at it and waiting to put the Invader through her paces(but for the horrible tyres M & M have given her!!).Am looking to the older and more experienced(may not necessarily be in that order!) members for me to gain from, and especially those from Bangalore-Mysore to please let me in on their next OTR.
Regards to all and safe driving.
Old 6th September 2008, 16:29   #2
BHPian

Welcome to TeamBHP. Look forward to hear more about your adventures!

Do take some time to read the rules before posting

Cheers

MK
Old 6th September 2008, 17:54   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hello Sangi, and welcome to Team-BHP! That's a heck of a 4WD garage history you got there. Which engine in the Invader? We would love to see some pictures. The offroading scene in South India is very active; just look around in the 4x4 forum for upcoming events.

Do stop by the board rules section to get fully acquainted with our forum policies.
Old 7th September 2008, 00:55   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum sangi. Seeing your 4x4 history, the Offroading section Team BHP will definately be your favourite haunt on the forum. Do take a reading of the rules and annoucements sections before proceeding further.

See you around !!!
Old 15th September 2008, 21:08   #5

Many Thanks!

A very warm welcome indeed! Thanks a ton to all the T-BHPians.
Am trying like crazy to make it to the(very enticing) Sakleshpur meet. Lets see, and hope like crazy that one makes it, am praying that I do not get tied down. Pray for me.

Regards to all.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed