Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2008, 06:59   #1
BHPian

New auto enthusiast among you

Hi guys,

My name is Kiran. living and driving in Pune for a long time now. i have been a follower of most of the threads in Team-BHP for a long time now but never really thought it needful to register myself on the forum till date ( coz i could read through all of them without actually registering ). i have thoroughly enjoyed all the posts and especially enjoyed reading about all the enging tinkering happening around. basically i come from a biking background and am into rebuilding engines and enjoying as much power as i can get out of our puny Indian bikes. now however, i am going to buy a new car myself and would value the suggestions and thoughts of the more experienced (read as you guys) in the matter so just registered. please forward the same information as i have seen you guys giving to the other members here.

cheers: and drive safe.
Kiran (Lucifer)
Old 13th September 2008, 07:15   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey Kiran, welcome abooard. Glad to see you decided to take the plunge and register. It's good to be a part of the forum rather than watch as a guest. It was the same with me before I registered.

The experts here would be glad to help you out in deciding your next car. Just open a thread in teh right section and let us know your requirements.

Do read the forum rules before proceeding.

See you around.
Old 13th September 2008, 08:21   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey Kiran!!

Welcome to the Board Rebuilding bike engines eh sounds like your going to get along fine here! Using the search here can throw up a tonne of valuable information, so do try out the feature as most basic questions here have been beaten to death!

The Ownership reports section would be a good way for you to gauge what to expect from a car you might own in the future.

Also by any chance do your license plates read 6.6.6
Old 13th September 2008, 17:25   #4
BHPian

wish i had the 6.6.6. but not too inclined toward it. got the name lucifer coz he's the fallen angel (used to crash the bike a lot). i'm a member of Rubber Smokin' Angels.....

thanks for the welcome guys. good to be here.

cheers:
Old 13th September 2008, 23:01   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hey welcome to the forum, modding bike engines ha,would like to hear more on this some time.
Old 19th September 2008, 12:44   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-Bhp Kiran

Is the Red Pulsar still burning the streets

Have a pleasant stay.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks