Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2008, 18:15   #1

New to team BHP

Hi All,
I am new to team BHP but have been reading aroudn teh forums for quite sometime now.Its an amazing site.not a huge car fanatic but yeah i like cars and not t o much into modifications.But my perspective has changed After visiting EVO.Its like i have been blind for all these ears .
Anywasy i got my santro an ICE Upgrade well actually speaking got it changed .Had and old alpine system and a Cd changer 4 years old. I finally thought i need an upgrade for the whole system and plus my blaupunkt's rear speaker started jarring so had to get that checkd.So i finally zeroed in on BLuraven's Shop EVO.Got his opinion and he advised me to change the whole system.Since nothingmuch can be done with the Alpine's so he asked to go in for the Pioneer 3090 , JBL GT5 963 (with MDF tray) and JBL A604.And i must say the system is just amazing and bluraven's advice was really good and his boys did a pretty good job with the fitting. I am so much happier with my system now and promised to go back for a woofer and if possible a mono block if vitamin M permits.I wanted components in front but since i might be selling my car in 6 months.bluraven adviced me not to and he said i could tranfer this system to which ever car i get.
So my experience with Evo was really good and recommend this shop to anyone and Satya does an amazing job with tunning the system.
Old 27th September 2008, 23:45   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi avi983,

Sounds like you will be one of those guys we will only see within the ICE section

Please take the time to read through the Team-BHP rules, and please please please check your posts for typos and avoid SMS language when posting.

cya around,
R
Old 28th September 2008, 00:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey Avi, welcome to the forum! Looks like you got off to a nice start visiting Satya's shop! Have fun around here!
Old 28th September 2008, 00:14   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard my friend... do lookout the ICE section it might get you more interested.

CAUTION: It's Addictive !!
Old 5th October 2008, 09:56   #5

Hey guys thanks a a lot for the replies checked after a long time because i didn't see any replies earlier. But i am glad that some of you'll welcomed me.i Have been reading through most of the sections and getting more of 'gyan' day by day
About my ICE i am so tempted to add in the components in the front,because most of my sound is driven from the back.although i was informed of this before the installation.Want fit in a woofer and a mono block.let c how things workout will keep you'll informed.Suggestions of any kind are welcome.
Thanks again guys for welcoming me.Sorry about all the typos in my previous post.
Old 5th October 2008, 12:16   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to team-bhp !!!

If your name is Avinash, then we share the same name
Old 6th October 2008, 13:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Welcome to team-bhp !!!

If your name is Avinash, then we share the same name

Thanks avinash for inviting me, but my name is Anil.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed