Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2008, 00:04   #1

Hello from AP everyone

Hello everyone, from Hyderabad. Joined the forum today after reading "from the sidelines" for a few months. I'm a thirtysomething American working for a big internet company, arrived AP with my wife this summer. We are both enjoying ourselves, and having a great time getting to know India. Helps that I love spicy food and driving in traffic, eh? ;-)

I'm headed to HP and Kashmir next week. Will post in a proper forum for suggestions and warnings regarding various roads/routes, hotels and sightseeing adventures. If anyone wants to talk about these things (for the 15th time here, I'm sure) I would love some advice from those wiser and more experienced. I think we'll be rolling in a hired Scopio from Kulu to Leh in less than a week.

Looking fwd to meeting up with anyone in the Hyderabad area any time, and to get out offroad for some group events this winter.

Best

Last edited by isaac : 22nd September 2008 at 00:16.
Old 22nd September 2008, 00:21   #2
BHPian

Hi Isaac, Weclome to the forum, enjoy your time here, Your trip seems to be fun, please post details and have a good time, drive safe (the right side to drive is the Left !!! ) Rock On.
Please read the announcements section to familiarize with rules and stuff.
Old 22nd September 2008, 00:24   #3
BHPian

Welcome to India and T-Bhp Isaac.

Think you should do a search on Drive/Meet Hyderabad. There's one happening on the 27th this month and it could be an Ice breaker to the people from T-Bhp.

I had my first meeting just bout a week back and it i must say you would love the amazing folks that this forum brings together.
Old 22nd September 2008, 16:54   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
and to get out offroad for some group events this winter.
Best
Dear Isaac,

Welcome to the forum, its great to meet fellow off roaders in the city, Hyderabad has been witnessing a lot of offroad activity, the last offroad event that we organized on 31 Aug 08 had 66 4x4s participating, next one is tentatively planned in December but there would be many Off road trails that we would be taking up in October, I look forward to you joining us in future events

Best regards
Shams Ahmed
Jeep Thrills Hyderabad
Road no 11
Banjara Hills

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-of...08-2008-a.html
Old 24th September 2008, 21:04   #5
BHPian

hello isaac

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Hello isaac...nice to see that you're in hyderabad and that you also enjoy off-roading...look forward to meeting up once you get back from your trip.

Shams:Hello..nice to see you here.I've heard about you before and would definitely like to catch up with you soon..I look forward to participate in the next rally, but that is only when i get my FJ40 ready !!!!

Regards,
Nasar a.k.a FJHustler
Old 24th September 2008, 21:36   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome! Are you beind driven around or have you tried a taste of Indian traffic madness?
Old 25th September 2008, 11:15   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Isac team-bhp and to hyderabad.

Keep an eye on the meet section, we will be meeting more than once a month! planning to meet some time soon for Haleem.

For off-roading, catch hold of Shams or DKG!!!

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 25th September 2008 at 11:21.
Old 29th September 2008, 10:22   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJhustler View Post
when i get my FJ40 ready
Hello Nasar,

It will be great to have you participating in the next event, FJ40 is a formidable off roader, hope you have seen the blue one in the pictures of the events

Shams

Jeep Thrills Hyderabad - Pictures
Old 30th September 2008, 12:21   #9
BHPian

Hey issac, Welcome aboard. Great to hear about your tour. Hope the tour is self driven, else you can never get the kick of it Drive safe, Enjoy your stay in INDIA.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks