Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2008, 21:31   #1
BHPian

hello Motorheads

Hey everyone..i'm nasar from hyderabad, fellow petrol head, AM-Inside Sales in an IT Company, motorcycle enthusiast, avid Toyota FJ40 fan.

I've joined as it's a great platform to meet people who share a passion for cars & bikes..look forward to meeting and making new friends. i did manage to see a lot of folks from hyderabad..DO DROP A NOTE HYDERABADI'S :-)

I'm here to interact with folks who share a passion for off-roading and especially people who own the FJ40. Also people with interests in Vintage & Classics.

Not too sound very boring, i also love the BIG bikes (japs)..had a chance to ride hyderabad-ooty-hyderabad in 2006 with friends on 2 Honda CBR 600's. (one of the best trips i've had)

Cheers,
Nasar (FJhustler)
Old 25th September 2008, 11:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

hi nasar, welcome to hyderabad team-bhp gang!!!

off-roading!! oh! classics too.... Ah!! superbikes too!!!
You will definitely find the right people here.

We will be meeting regularly, so you are most welcome to meet us.

We are going to have a special haleem meet some time soon may be tomorrow or day-after. Do send me your number in a Private Message(You can find it in the top right corner of the forum pages)
Old 25th September 2008, 20:53   #3
BHPian

Hey Mr. Indica with scratches on the exterior . Nice to hear bt the meet-up plan.i'd love to meet up with u guys.

sending u my number.do add me up.

Cheers,
nasar
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks