Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2008, 18:08   #1
Senior - BHPian

Happy To Be A Team-BHPian

Hey All! Its been a ritual for me to go thru the posts on Team BHP, as a guest, atleast twice a day over last 4 months and to learn about whats cooking in the automobile scene in India. It was fun and moreover it was very informative. Slowly the ritual became a passion and reading all the posts i realised that cars were not just a mode of transport, they were not just meant to get you from place A to B, they were much much more than that in terms of the driving pleasure, the comfort and ofcourse the expense to the pocket for the maintanace.
Realising all this i suddenly felt the need to upgrade my self from our Santro Zing XG, which has given us excellent service for 5 years now to a bigger car to enjoy all those wordly pleasures and comfort involved in driving. With all the help from reading the posts on TBHP forums i finally bought a Chevy Aveo Limited Edition 15 days back ( will let you know about it in the initial ownership forum)
And yes i am Dhiraj and now i can proudly say a Team BhPian from Jaipur the Pink City of India, 34 years of age into Hotel Business.
Old 28th September 2008, 15:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome on board! And Congrats on your new car..
Old 28th September 2008, 16:52   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to TBHP. So how many members now from pink city?
Old 28th September 2008, 17:47   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP. I love Jaipur, I was born there.
Old 28th September 2008, 19:15   #5
Senior - BHPian

Thanks all, apart from from Ym-enjn and myself dont know if there is anyone else...or is there?? and yeah Sam I love Jaipur too, though I did my college in Mumbai and was Lucky enough to travel the world on board a cruise liner never thought of settling anywhere apart from here
Old 28th September 2008, 20:52   #6
BHPian

Hey Deky, welcome to Team BHP, what took you so long to get on to Team BHP?? any way better late than never. Take my word, You ll simply enjoy this place.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks